- Moveset: Ling Tong
- Advanced Skill: Protect - Grants all allied players health regen. Effect does not apply to user.
|6||True Dragon Fury||+34||+40||+44||+34||+46|
Note: The above values are averages. Some weapons found in battle may vary in upgrade stats by +/- 1. (The numbers under the stat columns indicate the upgrade slots)
|Wood Nunchaku||Sturdy Nunchaku||Iron Nunchaku|
|Rising Phoenix||Dragon Fury||True Dragon Fury|
|Insert 200x216 picture of weapon here.|
|Thrust||Jumps forward performing a knee attack. Like Adon of street fighter.||O||C6|
|Pierce||Crouches down and and does rising flip kick into the air. C1 has a slight delay while C6 is instant.||O||C6||O|
|Crescent||Flips the nunchaku around body. C1 has a slight delay while C6 is instant and lasts longer.||O||C6||O|
|Moon||Small hop then slams Nunchaku on the ground to create a shockwave. C1 has a slight delay while C6 is instant.||O||C6|
|Fan||Does a series of fast attacks with the nunchakus while moving forward, despite the animation only one hit counts.||O||O|
|Eclipse||Small hop performing a sideways kick to create a 360 tornado.||O||O|
- Stagger - Enemy weapon gets pushed up in the air and they lean backwards. Hitting them before they can fully recover will cause them to be juggled.
- Stun - Enemy is dazed with stars over their head and unable to move. Any attack while in this state will cause them to be juggled.
- Knockback - Sends the enemy backwards away from you. Usually ending a combo.
- Launch - Knocks the enemy up in the air setting them up for a juggle.
- Element - If weapon is imbued with an orb or element, the element can be activated on this attack.
- SA - Super Armor status. Cannot be flinched by normal attacks and some charge attacks while performing this. Indicated by little orange swirly sparks around your body.
- "O" indicates the attack has this effect on the enemy. "X" means this attack does not have elemental activation.
Note: These evaluations are the opinions of players here and can change from time to time.
- Excellent - Very effective in this mode.
- Good - Pretty effective in this mode.
- Ok - Somewhat effective in this mode.
- Bad - Not effective in this mode.
Emblem Demonstration Video
Insert your emblem video here!
|C2||A backwards flip kick launching the enemy into the air.||O||X|
|C3||A series of roundhouse kicks.||O||
|C4||Flips forward and slams leg onto the ground, creating a small ground pound.||O||X|
|C5||Creates a tornado launcher in front. Acts as a ranged attack.||O||O|
|JN||Swings nunchaku in a vertical fashion downward.||O||X|
|JC||Kicks and sends out a blue projectile disc.||O||X|
|Evo||N2-->N3-->E9. The last hit of the Evo chain is a unique attack as it's not a normal or charge attack from the original moveset. It's two frontal swipes one to the left then to the right.||O||O||X||O|
- C# = Charge Attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, D = Dash Attack, Evo = Evolution Attack.
- C1 and C6 depend on the emblem.
- C3 gets longer with upgrade of combos. Can end C3 prematurely if you don't continue to press charge attack.
- Some weapons can do additional combos with jump charge attacks.
|Regular Musou||Very Low Mobility, Juggles, Knockback finisher.||Slowly steps forward flipping the nunchaku around the body. Ends with a 180 hit from front to back on the left.|
|True Musou||Musou with added fire damage. Ending finisher is a series or frontal swings with an explosion effect around your body to finish.|
|Number of Hits(Regular/True)||??/??||??||??||??||??||??|
This table lists the musou stat and how much musou is needed to increase the number of hits in your musou. (Assuming you use the full bar when you musou.) Do note that the musou stat values here may not necessarily be the lowest threshold needed on the musou stat to increase the number of musou hits. It's just a guaranteed stat that has been tested.
Motion Damage Values
- D = Dash attack, N# = Normal attack, E# = Evolution attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, C# = Charge attack, True = True Musou.
- What do these values mean? They determine how much damage you do per swing. Refer to the Battle Mechanics page for more details.
- The N in the values represents each hit in multi-hit attacks such as jump charges, C3s, and Musous. The final number is usually the knockback finisher of the combo(if it has one).
- "Base" represents the damage value of the attack by itself. The "Combo" damage value represents the total sum if you had connected with the all previous attack strings. (So C3 combo value is the total value of N1+N2+C3 values)
- E8 always causes the enemy to be juggled often causing the E9 hit to do 50% damage. The value that is written in the table is the estimated value that E9 would cause if the enemy was not being juggled.
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Modes||Suggested Orbs||Description|
|50312||25||2 in Attack Upgrade, 1 in Max Temper||Thrust, Crescent, Moon||Eclipse||Confront||Wind, Ice||Offensive build that can be used to kill the enemy as well as support your teammates by slowing or freezing them.|
|20305||24||2 in Musou Upgrade||Thrust, Crescent, Moon||Eclipse||Confront, Defeat Leader||Any||A build to spam musou and take advantage of the high musou stat of the nunchaku. Best used while in red life or a double musou to deal fire damage.|
|43302||25||1 in Attack Upgrade, 1 in Damage Upgrade, 1 in Max Temper||Moon||Eclipse||Suppress||Wind, Ice||Standard suppress build. Use the fast attacking speed of the nunchaku to easily take down towers and juggernauts. Random slot boost on slot 1 allows you to get attack x2 or speed boosts easily.|
2 in Attack Upgrade, 1 in Life Base (Optional)
Another offensive build. Use your Eclipse to slow people down with wind and repeat the process. Also, it's a good build for supporting your teammates.
|???||???||???||???||???||???||???||Insert your own builds here! Just add a new row! Please keep the description short.|
Note: Builds listed here are the number of stars you should put in each stat. The order goes: Attack, Damage, Defense, Life, Musou. So a build of "43320" means to put: 4 stars in attack, 3 stars in damage, 3 stars in Defense, 2 stars in Life, and 0 stars in Musou.
Nunchaku has the Fastest moveset among all weapons, and that is its greatest advantage, also, its Eclipse on C6 is great when an element is used, such as Wind, due to its wide range and good damage.
Here is a combo that is useful for killing:
Swift Combo: -This combo requires Wind element- This combo is great for confusing enemies and making them unable to take the right decision, With 5 stars on attack and Eclipse on C6, that combo will be good for killing:
5 Normal attacks then Eclipse, the enemy will fly into the air and will be slowed down, Repeat this combo on the enemy until his health turns red or goes down, but beware of his Musou when excuting the combos, also, The Eclipse's hop is very useful, many players escaped from enemies' Musou with that hop, so make use of it, when enemy's health goes down, use your Musou to finish him, or use your combo again. This combo should be decent for killing as well as supporting your teammates.
Thrust--->Can be used to get away from enemies while you are slowed with the wind orb. Similar to the Pirate Sword thrust.
Pierce--->The hit box for this is quite narrow but it does have super armor. Can be used to kind of give yourself space if someone is pressuring you.
Crescent--->A good emblem that can be used to give you breather space as it has super armor.
Moon--->It has no element but it is very good for killing troops and gathering flasks. It can also be a good C6 with wind or fire element.
Fan--->Not very useful as a C6. It knocks opponents away and does not have very good damage. It looks flashy though.
Eclipse ----> Best emblem for nunchaku C6. Has element activation, wide radius of attack, and good damage. It also comes out very fast and has little recovery. This attack should be the bread and butter of any nunchaku.
This weapon's moveset is the fastest in the game. Upgrade attack and combo as fast as you can, which shouldn't be difficult. Its advanced ability, Protect, is decent for support, restoring life approximately the same amount as an elixir would. All someone would have to do would have to do is go through the entire moveset and evolution attacks and repeat the process, as its speed is only rivaled by the whip. Your opponent, surprised and left helpless by the flurry of attacks, and most people are made short work of. If your teammates are being comboed, the JC can interrupt the opponents, as its the blue unblockable disc. Also, this weapon's C5 has approximately the same range as the Twin Rods C5, so a wind orb equipped with this would make it a deavastating combo, along with being a combo breaker for the other side. The eclipse attack is also very good if you have an elemental orb equipped.
Use the moon emblem. Can also use the N1-->N3/N4 depending on if you have upgraded combo flask. Just make sure to stop before the last hit so you don't knock troops away.
Since damage and attack are on the second and third rings of upgrading, it shouldn't be difficult to cover all types of bases. Once you get them upgraded, the combo should be next when you get the time between bases. Because the moveset is fast and has minimal lag at the end of it, repeat the full moveset on towers, juggernauts, base captains, etc., until they are dead/destroyed.
Insert any combo videos you have here.