- Moveset: Huang Zhong
- Advanced Skill: Deflect - Automatically guard attacks from infront.
|2||Heavy War Blade||+32||+26||+30||+39||+19|
|6||True Oracle Blade||+44||+38||+42||+51||+31|
Note: The above values are averages. Some weapons found in battle may vary in upgrade stats by +/-1. (The numbers under the stat columns indicate the upgrade slots)
|War Blade||Heavy War Blade||Veteran Blade|
|Sage Blade||Oracle Blade||True Oracle Blade|
|Insert 200x216 picture of weapon with no element here.|
|Thrust||Fire an arrow forward.||O||C1||O|
|Pierce||Fire 3 arrows infront then front flip while shooting 3 arrows back.||O(Both volleys)||C6(Both volleys)||C6(First volley)|
|Crescent||Jump backwards while shooting an explosive arrow at a downward angle. C6 executes faster.||O||C1||Fire|
|Moon||Downward slash to the left, frontal slash to the right then downward slash to the right.||O(Last slash)||O(Last slash)||O(First slash)|
|Fan||Fire an arrow forward, multi input up to 5 shots||O(Last shot)||O(Last shot)|
|Eclipse||Throw the Blade up, then shoot an arrow up, then catch the Blade while stumbling forward with an arrow rain around you. Arrow rain causes collapse and hits up to 4 times.||O(Blade throw)||O(Blade catch)||O(4th hit from arrow rain)||O(First two actions)|
- Stagger - Enemy weapon gets pushed up in the air and they lean backwards. Hitting them before they can fully recover will cause them to be juggled.
- Stun - Enemy is dazed with stars over their head and unable to move. Any attack while in this state will cause them to be juggled.
- Knockback - Sends the enemy backwards away from you. Usually ending a combo.
- Launch - Knocks the enemy up in the air setting them up for a juggle.
- Rotation Lock - Inability to turn your character during the animation.
- Element - If weapon is imbued with an orb or element, the element can be activated on this attack.
- SA - Super Armor status. Cannot be flinched by normal attacks and some charge attacks while performing this. Indicated by little orange swirly sparks around your body.
- "O" indicates the attack has this effect on the enemy. "X" means this attack does not have elemental activation.
Note: These evaluations are just the opinions of players here and are subject to change from time to time.
- Excellent - Very effective in this mode.
- Good - Pretty effective in this mode.
- Ok - Somewhat effective in this mode.
- Bad - Not effective in this mode.
Emblem Demonstration Video
Insert your emblem video here!
|C2||Uppercut with the Blade||O||X|
|C3||Fire 3 arrows forward||O(Last hit)||O(Last hit)|
|C4||Spinning swing from front to back.||O||O|
|C5||Slam Blade on the ground creating an AoE||O||O|
|JN||Downward swing to the left||O||X|
|JC||Cartwheel flip while firing arrows at a downward angle. Causes collapse||X|
|D||Quick dash forward||O||X|
- C# = Charge Attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, D = Dash Attack, Evo = Evolution Attack.
- C1 and C6 depend on the emblem.
- C3 gets longer with Combo upgrade. Can end C3 prematurely if you don't continue to press charge attack.
|Regular Musou||Low||Yes||Knockback||Hopping spinning low swing to the left. Ends with a frontal swing while stumbling forward on one leg.|
|True Musou||Musou with added fire damage. Ends with an upward swing to the left followed by an explosive arrow shot infront.|
|Number of Hits||??||??||??||??||??||??|
This table lists the musou stat and how much musou is needed to increase the number of hits in your musou. (Assuming you use the full bar when you musou.) Do note that the musou stat values here may not necessarily be the lowest threshold needed on the musou stat to increase the number of musou hits. It's just a guaranteed stat that has been tested.
Motion Damage Values
- D = Dash attack, N# = Normal attack, E# = Evolution attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, C# = Charge attack, True = True Musou.
- What do these values mean? They determine how much damage you do per swing. Refer to the Battle Mechanics page for more details.
- The N in the values represents each hit in multi-hit attacks such as jump charges, C3s, and Musous. The final number is usually the knockback finisher of the combo(if it has one).
- "Base" represents the damage value of the attack by itself. The "Combo" damage value represents the total sum if you had connected with the all previous attack strings. (So C3 combo value is the total value of N1+N2+C3 values)
- E8 always causes the enemy to be juggled often causing the E9 hit to do 50% damage. The value that is written in the table is the estimated value that E9 would cause if the enemy was not being juggled.
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Modes||Suggested Element||Description|
|???||???||???||???||???||???||???||Insert your own builds here! Just add a new row! Please keep the description short.|
Note: Builds listed here are the number of stars you should put in each stat. The order goes: Attack, Damage, Defense, Life, Musou. So a build of "43320" means to put: 4 stars in attack, 3 stars in damage, 3 stars in Defense, 2 stars in Life, and 0 stars in Musou.
Insert thoughts here.
Insert tactics here
Insert tactics here
|Base Siege Damage||1.2|
Insert any combo videos you have here.