- Moveset: Pang Tong
- Advanced Skill: Illusion - Lights up the whole map for allies and reveals all enemy player locations. Darkens whole map for enemies and hides allied player locations. Overrides the effect of Enchanted Mirror. If both sides have illusion in effect then both sides will be able to see all enemy locations. The first illusion to run out will then have their map darkened until the opposing side's duration is up. Will not work in Kunlun Mountain stages which negate this ability.
|6||True Tornado Staff||+48||+38||+33||+45||+36|
Note: The above values are averages. Some weapons found in battle may vary in upgrade stats by +/- 1. (The numbers under the stat columns indicate the upgrade slots)
|Vision Staff/Magic Staff||Mirage Staff|
|Wind Staff||(True) Tornado Staff|
|Vision Staff||A wooden staff with an embedded wind gem.|
|Magic Staff||Magical staff intended for only the best mages.|
|Mirage Staff||A staff that can control the wind.|
|Wind Staff||A staff with mystical powers. Named in honor of the wind gods.|
|Tornado Staff||A powerful staff capable of summoning strong winds.|
|True Tornado Staff||???|
|Thrust||Throw Staff forward shooting out a green orb that slowly travels forward and then explodes. Can hit behind opponents too. If the ball hits a wall it will explode immediately. So you can spam it against a wall.||O||O|
|Pierce||Stands on Staff and shoots a wind cone forward and backwards at the same time.||O||X|
|Crescent||Send Staff forward, Staff moves on its own towards the front. C1 has a long delay while C6 has none.||O||X|
|Moon||Spin Staff around counterclockwise around your body.||O (Strong)||O|
|Fan||Throws 4 green orbs forward in a 180 degree arc. If you get hit while performing this attack only some of the balls will be sent out. They will still explode. Can hit behind opponent.||O||X|
|Eclipse||A 360 tornado while floating in place. Pang Tong's original C6.||O||O||X|
- Stagger - Enemy weapon gets pushed up in the air and they lean backwards. Hitting them before they can fully recover will cause them to be juggled.
- Stun - Enemy is dazed with stars over their head and unable to move. Any attack while in this state will cause them to be juggled.
- Knockback - Sends the enemy backwards away from you. Usually ending a combo.
- Launch - Knocks the enemy up in the air setting them up for a juggle.
- Rotation Lock - Inability to turn your character during the animation.
- Element - If weapon is imbued with an orb or element, the element can be activated on this attack.
- SA - Super Armor status. Cannot be flinched by normal attacks while performing this. Indicated by little swirly sparks around your body.
- "O" indicates the attack has this effect on the enemy. "X" means this attack does not have elemental activation.
- Excellent - Very effective in this mode.
- Good - Pretty effective in this mode.
- Ok - Somewhat effective in this mode.
- Bad - Not effective in this mode.
Emblem Demonstration Video
Insert your emblem video here!
|C2||Throw the Staff upwards to uppercut opponent.||O||X|
|C3||Does a series of backwards rolls. Ends by swinging own body with the Staff.||O (Last hit)||O (Last hit)|
|C4||Gets on head and does a spinning kick up while twirling the Staff 360 degrees, hitting all enemies around.||O||O|
|C5||A giant green gust ball launching the enemy into the air.||O||O|
|JC||Rides Staff like a skateboard in air. Moves a small amount of distance forward.||O||X|
|D||Does a forward slide on feet with Staff held out.||O||X|
- C# = Charge Attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, D = Dash Attack, Evo = Evolution Attack.
- C1 and C6 depend on the emblem.
- C3 gets longer with Combo upgrade. Can end C3 prematurely if you don't continue to press charge attack.
|Regular Musou||None||Yes||Knockback||Float slightly above the ground in place while spinning creating 360 tornado gusts. Ends with one more gust.|
|True Musou||Musou with added fire damage. Ends with 2 rapid tornado's first one from leaping into the air and the second from spinning the body sideways while looking like a skydiver.|
|Number of Hits(Regular/True)||6/7||7/8||8/9||??/??||??/??||??/??|
This table lists the musou stat and how much musou is needed to increase the number of hits in your musou. (Assuming you use the full bar when you musou.) Do note that the musou stat values here may not necessarily be the lowest threshold needed on the musou stat to increase the number of musou hits. It's just a guaranteed stat that has been tested.
Motion Damage Values
- D = Dash attack, N# = Normal attack, E# = Evolution attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, C# = Charge attack, True = True Musou.
- What do these values mean? They determine how much damage you do per swing. Refer to the Battle Mechanics page for more details.
- The N in the values represents each hit in multi-hit attacks such as jump charges, C3s, and Musous. The final number is usually the knockback finisher of the combo(if it has one).
- "Base" represents the damage value of the attack by itself. The "Combo" damage value represents the total sum if you had connected with the all previous attack strings. (So C3 combo value is the total value of N1+N2+C3 values)
- E8 always causes the enemy to be juggled often causing the E9 hit to do 50% damage. The value that is written in the table is the estimated value that E9 would cause if the enemy was not being juggled.
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Modes||Suggested Orbs||Description|
|40204||23||2 in Musou Upgrade or 2 in Attack Upgrade||Thrust, Pierce, Crescent||Any||Confront||Fire (Optional)||Catch people with your long musou. Use attack x2 to deal even more damage to them while doing musou.|
|40214||24||2 in Musou Upgrade or 2 in Attack Upgrade||Thrust, Pierce, Crescent||Any||Confront||Fire (Optional)||Similar to above build but with one extra life point. You lose the random slot boost on slot 5 though.|
|30205||24||2 in Musou Upgrade||Thrust, Pierce, Crescent||Any||Confront||Fire (Optional)||Depends entierely on musou plus fire to kill things. However, if you get someone caught in your true musou they will most likely be dead.|
|10424||24||1 in Defense Upgrade, 1 in Musou Upgrade||Thrust, Pierce, Crescent||Any||Confront||Fire (Optional)||More defensive build. The one temper in attack should be enough to allow you to kill troops easily.|
|??||??||??||??||??||??||??||Insert your own builds here! Just add a new row! Please keep description short.|
Note: Builds listed here are the number of stars you should put in each stat. The order goes: Attack, Damage, Defense, Life, Musou. So a build of "43320" means to put: 4 stars in attack, 3 stars in damage, 3 stars in Defense, 2 stars in Life, and 0 stars in Musou.
Use C2 then you will send your opponent to the air, and you can perform your musou
Thrust: A good emblem to use as it has elemental activation. A popular tactic with this emblem is to use it to put enemies on fire and then use your musou. No need to rely on red health or teammates to put them on fire. It is also good to put pressure on the enemy as if he tries to attack you with the floating ball nearby his attack will be interrupted. However, you are open to an attack after you throw this out so be careful.
Pierce: Can be used to get that last bit of life off an opponent or to ward off people chasing you.
Crescent: Stuns and does a lot of damage. Can be used around soldiers to fill up musou bar easily.
Moon: Also does high damage and has elemental activation.
Fan: Good for interrupting enemy attacks if they are attacking your teammate. Does not have too high damage and has no element activation.
Eclipse: Not too good. Has low damage and no element activation and leaves you vulnerable.
Try to get your opponents distracted, then you can musou without miss, use Crescent emblem to fill your musou gauge, careful, 3-4 hits is enough to let you on red.
Insert tactics here.
Insert tactics here.
Combo Video 1:
Combo Video 2: