- Moveset: Dong Zhuo
- Advanced Skill: Phoenix - Grants elemental activation to all attacks. This includes normal attacks, charge attacks, jump attacks, and musou. If there is no element equipped, grants Attack x1.25.
|6||True Horrific Blade||+38||+50||+32||+32||+46|
Note: The above values are averages. Some weapons found in battle may vary in upgrade stats by +/- 1. (The numbers under the stat columns indicate the upgrade slots)
|Tyrant Sword||Bandit Sword||Great Tyrant|
|Fearsome Blade||Horrific Blade||True Horrific Blade|
|Insert 200x216 picture of weapon here with no imbued elements.|
|Thrust||Slam Sword on the ground creating a large earthquake effect forward. C1 locks in place, while C6 can move.||O||C1||O|
|Pierce||Stomp the ground creating an AoE. C1 has a long delay while C6 is instant.||O||O|
|Crescent||Does a body slam creating an AoE. Causes opponent to drop on their back.||X|
|Moon||Lays bomb and rolls backwards. Takes 3 seconds to explode. Bomb doesn't kill enemies and can damage you or allies if in range.||O||O||Fire|
|Fan||Frontal slash to the right.||O||O|
|Eclipse||Jump up and slams the Sword on the ground creating an AoE. Causes opponent to drop on their back.||O|
- Stagger - Enemy weapon gets pushed up in the air and they lean backwards. Hitting them before they can fully recover will cause them to be juggled.
- Stun - Enemy is dazed with stars over their head and unable to move. Any attack while in this state will cause them to be juggled.
- Knockback - Sends the enemy backwards away from you. Usually ending a combo.
- Launch - Knocks the enemy up in the air setting them up for a juggle.
- Rotation Lock - Inability to turn your character during the animation.
- Element - If weapon is imbued with an orb or element, the element can be activated on this attack.
- SA - Super Armor status. Cannot be flinched by normal attacks while performing this. Indicated by little swirly sparks around your body.
- "O" indicates the attack has this effect on the enemy. "X" means this attack does not have elemental activation.
Note: These evaluations are the opinions of players here and can change from time to time.
- Excellent - Very effective in this mode.
- Good - Pretty effective in this mode.
- Ok - Somewhat effective in this mode.
- Bad - Not effective in this mode.
Emblem Demonstration Video
|C2||Hopping uppercut slash.||O||X|
|C3||Slashes to the right and left. Ends with two more frontal slashes one to the right then the left.||O (Last hit)||
|C4||Turn around and jabs with the Sword held backwards.||O||O|
|C5||Headbutts the ground causing an AoE.||O||O|
|JN||Downward slash. Can hit behind user.||O||X|
|JC||Stomps on the ground. Can be repeated 3 times.||O||X|
|D||Frontal slash from the right.||O||X|
- C# = Charge Attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, D = Dash Attack, Evo = Evolution Attack.
- C1 and C6 depend on the emblem.
- C3 gets longer with Combo upgrade. Can end C3 prematurely if you don't continue to press charge attack.
- Jump Charge can be extended if you continue to press charge attack.
|Regular Musou||Low||No||Knockback||Frontal slashes to the left then right. Ends with one more swing which launches enemies into the air then a belly flop.|
|True Musou||Launch||Musou with added fire damage. Ends with a bomb thrown forward while rolling backwards.|
|Number of Hits(Regular/True)||9/10||11/12||13/14||15/16||16/17||??|
This table lists the musou stat and how much musou is needed to increase the number of hits in your musou. (Assuming you use the full bar when you musou.) Do note that the musou stat values here may not necessarily be the lowest threshold needed on the musou stat to increase the number of musou hits. It's just a guaranteed stat that has been tested.
Motion Damage Values
- D = Dash attack, N# = Normal attack, E# = Evolution attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, C# = Charge attack, True = True Musou.
- What do these values mean? They determine how much damage you do per swing. Refer to the Battle Mechanics page for more details.
- The N in the values represents each hit in multi-hit attacks such as jump charges, C3s, and Musous. The final number is usually the knockback finisher of the combo(if it has one).
- "Base" represents the damage value of the attack by itself. The "Combo" damage value represents the total sum if you had connected with the all previous attack strings. (So C3 combo value is the total value of N1+N2+C3 values)
- E8 always causes the enemy to be juggled often causing the E9 hit to do 50% damage. The value that is written in the table is the estimated value that E9 would cause if the enemy was not being juggled.
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Modes||Suggested Orbs||Description|
|40332||25||2 in Attack Upgrade, 1 in Max Temper||Crescent, Thrust||Any||Confront||Any||All around build suitable for many orbs, items and play styles.|
|00450||25||2 in Life/Defense Upgrade, 1 in Max Temper||Thrust, Crescent||Eclipse, Fan, Any||Confront||Vorpal||Vorpal build. Use Phoenix and vorpal orb to drain musou of opponents and kill them.|
|42330||25||2 in Attack Upgrade, 1 in Max Temper||Crescent||Any||Suppress||Any||Standard suppress build.|
|??||??||??||??||??||??||??||Insert your own builds here! Just add a new row! Please keep description short.|
Note: Builds listed here are the number of stars you should put in each stat. The order goes: Attack, Damage, Defense, Life, Musou. So a build of "43320" means to put: 4 stars in attack, 3 stars in damage, 3 stars in Defense, 2 stars in Life, and 0 stars in Musou.
Insert Combos here.
Thrust: A long range option for T. Sword. Also for a thrust emblem, the damage on it is quite high compared to say the I. Sword and Cudgel thrust attacks. Good for inflicting elements.
Pierce: A little slow, but it has element. Can be used to kill troops although the range is a little deceiving. It doesn't go as far as it looks it should.
Crescent: Very good for killing troops and defeat in general. Can also be used to interrupt enemy attacks as the range is farther than it looks.
Moon: Good for questing and killing musou generals. It can also hurt your allies so be careful when using it. But you can use it to purposefully put yourself or an ally into red health.
Fan: Good damage and elemental activation can be used to on enemies with lightning or wind orbs. Howevever, with the Phoenix advanced skill, this attack loses its unique advantages compared to other attacks.
Eclipse: An okay emblem, but if you combo someone with N1-->N5 attacks and then do the eclipse attack, the person can jump and kind of avoid it or block it.
Out of the ruler sword movesets, the Tyrant Sword is one of the better ones for confront. The Phoenix advanced skill, good jump charge, and devastating musou are its primary advantages. Also with attack and defense on slots 3 and 2 respectively it is a good weapon for rushing during the early parts of the battle.
The jump charge is very good for interrupting enemy attacks and following up with your own combo. With Phoenix, the jump charge also can be used to inflict elemental attacks on enemies.
The musou attack is one of those ground musous. So someone can get out of the musou by activating their own musou while being hit. However, if you manage to catch someone without a full musou bar, then you can inflict 100% damage on them unlike most other musous that juggle. Due to the fact that this musou keeps enemies grounded. With an attack x2 this can be very very devastating. If you have your musou ready, target people in battle that do not have a full musou bar. The musou attack of the Tyrant Sword seems to increase by 2 hits for every 50 points of musou. When you use the true musou, you will roll backwards after your last attack. So if you want to aim your last attack so you roll away into a safe position and not into an enemy.
The C3 is very fast and can be used to get around a blocking opponent if you know how to control it. However, if you do not control it right you may allow for an opening for your opponent to jump away or block during the middle of the attack.
Use Crescent on C1 if you have it.
An adequate capture weapon as well. Make sure to have Crescent on C1 for killing troops. The damage stat on this weapon is quite high so don't have to temper too much damage on this.
Insert any combo videos you have here.