- Moveset: Lu Xun
- Advanced Skill: Rally - Slowly recovers the life of allied troops, lieutenants, officers, and generals(if present in battle). Does not regen life of allied players.
Note: The above values are averages. Some weapons found in battle may vary in upgrade stats by +/- 1. (The numbers under the stat columns indicate the upgrade slots)
|Twin Sabers/Sharp Sabers||Wing Sabers|
|Twin Sabers||Sabers designed for fast, consecutive attacks.|
|Sharp Sabers||The Twin Sabers with improved blades.|
|Wing Sabers||Sabers of unbelievable lightness and sharpness.|
|Eagle||Like an eagle, these sabers can strike fast and hard.|
|Falcon||Attack your enemies with speed similar to a falcon swooping down on its prey.|
|True Falcon||Sabers that have achieved the ultimate lightness.|
|Thrust||Runs forward with Sabers held out then spin and do a frontal attack. C1 goes in a straight line while C6 can be controlled. In C1 after 3 steps you will automatically turn to face an enemy while running, after that no other movement will be made. Press charge again before the third step to do a shoulder charge which has Super Armor.||O||O(Shoulder charge)||O(Ending spin)||O|
|Pierce||Does a spin jump backwards creating a 360 tornado attack around your character then fire a small ground projectile forward. C1 has long start up time while C6 has short start up time, elemental, and does more damage.||O||C6(Both hits)|
|Crescent||Frontal attack from left to right with both Sabers while moving foward.||O||O||O||C6|
|Moon||Two frontal outward strikes.||O||C6(Both hits)|
|Fan||Jumps in the air and throws a blue projectile disc. Can be aimed. Press charge again as you land to throw another blue disc forward.||O (First hit)||O||O(Both hits)|
|Eclipse||Clockwise spin with both Sabers held outward. Lu Xun's original C6. Press charge again to shoot a yellow orb forward that will explode after awhile while jumping backwards.||O||O(First hit)||O|
- Stagger - Enemy weapon gets pushed up in the air and they lean backwards. Hitting them before they can fully recover will cause them to be juggled.
- Stun - Enemy is dazed with stars over their head and unable to move. Any attack while in this state will cause them to be juggled.
- Knockback - Sends the enemy backwards away from you. Usually ending a combo.
- Launch - Knocks the enemy up in the air setting them up for a juggle.
- Element - If weapon is imbued with an orb or element, the element can be activated on this attack.
- SA - Super Armor status. Cannot be flinched by normal attacks while performing this. Indicated by little swirly sparks around your body.
- "O" indicates the attack has this effect on the enemy. "X" means this attack does not have elemental activation.
- Thrust, Pierce, and Moon only have elemental activation if they are emblem 6.
- Crescent only has hyper armor as emblem 6.
Note: These evaluations are the opinions of players here and can change from time to time. It is recommended that you test emblems out for yourself.
- Excellent - Very effective in this mode.
- Good - Pretty effective in this mode.
- Ok - Somewhat effective in this mode.
- Bad - Not effective in this mode.
Emblem Demonstration Video
|C2||Upward cross slash.||O||X|
|C3||Spins around in the air with Sabers held above. Ends with downward slash. High mobility.||O||O(Last hit)||O|
|C4||Jumping cross slash that lifts enemies up followed by a landing cross slash.||O||O(Last hit)|
|C5||Frontal tornado launcher.||O||O|
|JN||Downward slash while flipping forward quickly.||O||X|
|JC||Throws blue projectile disc at a downwards horizontal slope.||O||X|
|D||Sliding cross slash.||O||X|
- C# = Charge Attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, D = Dash Attack, Evo = Evolution Attack.
- C1 and C6 depend on the emblem.
- C3 gets longer with upgrade of combos. Can end C3 prematurely if you don't continue to press charge attack.
- Some weapons can do additional combos with jump charge attacks.
|Regular Musou||High Mobility, does ground damage, Knockback finisher.||A rotating series of slashes. Ends with one slash across followed by a downward slash. Opponents can use musou while getting hit with it if they weren't juggled beforehand. High mobility can be used to go around blocking opponents.|
|True Musou||Musou with added fire damage. Ending finisher is lifting slash followed by a giant fireball thrown forward.|
|Number of Hits(Regular/True)||??/??||??||??||??||??||??|
This table lists the musou stat and how much musou is needed to increase the number of hits in your musou. (Assuming you use the full bar when you musou.) Do note that the musou stat values here may not necessarily be the lowest threshold needed on the musou stat to increase the number of musou hits. It's just a guaranteed stat that has been tested.
Motion Damage Values
- D = Dash attack, N# = Normal attack, E# = Evolution attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, C# = Charge attack, True = True Musou.
- What do these values mean? They determine how much damage you do per swing. Refer to the Battle Mechanics page for more details.
- The N in the values represents each hit in multi-hit attacks such as jump charges, C3s, and Musous. The final number is usually the knockback finisher of the combo(if it has one).
- "Base" represents the damage value of the attack by itself. The "Combo" damage value represents the total sum if you had connected with the all previous attack strings. (So C3 combo value is the total value of N1+N2+C3 values)
- E8 always causes the enemy to be juggled often causing the E9 hit to do 50% damage. The value that is written in the table is the estimated value that E9 would cause if the enemy was not being juggled.
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Modes||Suggested Orbs||Description|
|44200||23||1 in Attack Upgrade, 1 in Damage Upgrade||Moon, Crescent||Fan, Thrust||Suppres, Showdown||Any||The ultimate capture weapon. Perfect for rushing bases and getting KOs. Has a random slot boost on slot 1 and slot 6. However, you die easily.|
|44210||24||1 in Attack Upgrade, 1 in Damage Upgrade||Moon, Crescent||Fan, Thrust||Supress, Showdown||Any||Similar to above build, but with 1 extra life point. But, you sacrifice a random slot boost on the first ring for life.|
|44300||26||1 in Damage Upgrade and 2 Max Tempers||Moon||Fan, Thrust||Suppress, Showdown||Fire (Optional)||A more defensive build to allow you to survive longer against base defenders. Keep Attack x2 handy.|
|34320||25||1 in Attack Upgrade, 1 in Damage Upgrade||Moon||Fan, Thrust||Suppress, Showdown||Fire (Optional)||A safer build that can still KO and get captain, officer, and troop bases.|
|40323||25||Attack Upgrade or Musou/Defense Upgrade||Moon||Fan, Thrust||Confront||Wind, Fire, Ice (Optional)||Standard confront build. Use your high mobility to harass players. Use attack x2 and granite belt in battle.|
|??||??||??||??||??||??||??||Insert your own builds here! Just add a new row! Please keep description short.|
Note: Builds listed here are the number of stars you should put in each stat. The order goes: Attack, Damage, Defense, Life, Musou. So a build of "43320" means to put: 4 stars in attack, 3 stars in damage, 3 stars in Defense, 2 stars in Life, and 0 stars in Musou.
Moon ---> The best emblem for C1. This is after the patch though. It allows you to ward off base defenders and take care of troops in a base in one shot.
Crescent ---> Similar to Moon, but not as good. It has a large range so you can safely poke other people while base defending to stall them.
Fan ---> A good emblem for C6. After the patch though. A shockwave gets added to the last part of the emblem when you land which also has elemental activation.
Thrust ---> Another good emblem after the emblem update patch is applied. A shockwave gets added to the attack giving you super armor and elemental activation on C6. So it is recommended for C6.
Pierce ---> It may seem good at first on C6. However the slow start up time allows for other players to easily block it, even if you hit them with a full combo beforehand. On C1, it is too weak to be of any use.
Eclipse --> An ok emblem, however it is outclassed by Fan and Thrust on C6.
C3 has hyper armor so use that to your advantage. Musou can do high damage but make sure the opponent does not have musou as they can cancel into their musou if they are being hit. The best way to kill people is to get an attack x2 and target people who have no musou. While they are attacking use your musou and attack x2.
Recommended to use granite belts for I. Rod musou spammers. When you get hit by their musou just stay on their ground and once they finish, activate attack x2 and your musou and you should kill them in one musou. They won't be able to do anything because they have no more musou bar.
Use moon emblem on C1. The moon emblem has high damage to one shot troops with low attack. Don't run too fast or troops will not able to follow you and you can't gather them up.
Perhaps on of the best capture weapons in the game. It's high speed, quick flask upgrades, dash attack, C3 hyper armor, Jump Charge, and emblems are suited to capture make it the perfect weapon for capture. Use a storage flask or ginseng to have a defense upgrade or combo upgrade from the start of the match and rush. Use C3 to get around juggernaut fire. On a level 4 weapon and above, using 4 damage upgrades will allow you to take a tower down in two non-upgraded C3s. Use your C3 on officers and captain bases. Wait for them to recover from the stagger and then use it again. This is so you don't knock them down and waste time. Repeat until they die.
When facing base defenders run around, and when they start chasing you quickly turn around and do your dash attack. Many players will not see it coming and be stunned. Allowing you to continue to focus on taking the base while they recover.
Insert any combo videos you have here.