- Moveset: Pang De
- Advanced Skill: Aggression - Triples your attack.
|6||True Heavenly Halberd||+43||+45||+35||+41||+38|
Note: The above values are averages. Some weapons found in battle may vary in upgrade stats by +/- 1. (The numbers under the stat columns indicate the upgrade slots)
|War Pick/Halberd||Sturdy Halberd|
|Pole Axe||(True) Heavenly Halberd|
|War Pick||Held in both hands, this weapon was designed to have good range.|
|Halberd||The War Pick with improved blades.|
|Sturdy Halberd||A halberd with a reinforced attachment between the blade and pole.|
|Pole Axe||A powerful halberd believed to be able to split a mountain open.|
|Heavenly Halberd||A might halberd capable of making the heavens shudder and earth quake.|
|True Heavenly Halberd||The most powerful halberd. Only the worthy may wield this grand weapon.|
|Thrust||Cross both Picks and point forward to create a large earthquake effect.||O||C1||O||C6|
|Pierce||Quick front flip while attack behind and infront.||O||C6||C6|
|Crescent||Charge 1 - Frontal outward cross attack.|
Charge 2 - Stomp back with the right leg creating an AoE. Pang De's original C1.
|O(Charge 1)||O(Charge 2)||O(C1 Charge 1, C6 both charges)||O(Both charges)|
|Moon||Hop then jam both Picks into the ground creating an AoE. C1 has a slight delay while C6 is instant.||O||O||O|
|Fan||Run forward with both Picks extended outward then bearhug with them infront. Pang De's original C6.||O(Both hits)||O(Both hits)||O(Both hits)|
|Eclipse||Right Pick swing left, swing both Picks left, swing both Picks right ending with a pose with an AoE effect.||O(First 2 hits)||O(Last hit)||O(Last 2 hits)||O(First 3 hits)|
- Stagger - Enemy weapon gets pushed up in the air and they lean backwards. Hitting them before they can fully recover will cause them to be juggled.
- Stun - Enemy is dazed with stars over their head and unable to move. Any attack while in this state will cause them to be juggled.
- Knockback - Sends the enemy backwards away from you. Usually ending a combo.
- Launch - Knocks the enemy up in the air setting them up for a juggle.
- Rotation Lock - Inability to turn your character during the animation.
- Element - If weapon is imbued with an orb or element, the element can be activated on this attack.
- SA - Super Armor status. Cannot be flinched by normal attacks while performing this. Indicated by little swirly sparks around your body.
- "O" indicates the attack has this effect on the enemy. "X" means this attack does not have elemental activation.
- Excellent - Very effective in this mode.
- Good - Pretty effective in this mode.
- Ok - Somewhat effective in this mode.
- Bad - Not effective in this mode.
Emblem Demonstration Video
If you have a video, please post it here!
|C2||Upward uppercut slash.||O||X||O|
|C3||Forward downward slash with right Pick then left. Ends with a frontal swing to the left. Has wide range.||O(Last hit)||O(Last hit)||O|
|C4||Forward stepping sweep.||O(Strong)||O||O|
|C5||Jams both Picks on the ground creating a small AoE effect.||O||O||O|
|JN||Outward frontal swipe..||O||X|
|JC||Forward roll in the air. Short start up time.||O||X|
- C# = Charge Attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, D = Dash Attack, Evo = Evolution Attack.
- C1 and C6 depend on the emblem.
- C3 gets longer with Combo upgrade. Can end C3 prematurely if you don't continue to press charge attack.
|Regular Musou||None||No, each causes collapse||Strong Knockback||A series of stationary frontal slashes to the right and left. Ends with frontal slash to the right.|
|True Musou||Knockback||Musou with added fire damage. Ends with one more slash to the right then jump jamming the Picks on the ground creating a shockwave. Enemies can jump over shockwave if they are not caught in it.|
|Number of Hits(Regular/True)||7/8||9/10||??||??||??||??|
This table lists the musou stat and how much musou is needed to increase the number of hits in your musou. (Assuming you use the full bar when you musou.) Do note that the musou stat values here may not necessarily be the lowest threshold needed on the musou stat to increase the number of musou hits. It's just a guaranteed stat that has been tested.
Motion Damage Values
- D = Dash attack, N# = Normal attack, E# = Evolution attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, C# = Charge attack, True = True Musou.
- What do these values mean? They determine how much damage you do per swing. Refer to the Battle Mechanics page for more details.
- The N in the values represents each hit in multi-hit attacks such as jump charges, C3s, and Musous. The final number is usually the knockback finisher of the combo(if it has one).
- "Base" represents the damage value of the attack by itself. The "Combo" damage value represents the total sum if you had connected with the all previous attack strings. (So C3 combo value is the total value of N1+N2+C3 values)
- E8 always causes the enemy to be juggled often causing the E9 hit to do 50% damage. The value that is written in the table is the estimated value that E9 would cause if the enemy was not being juggled.
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Modes||Suggested Element||Description|
|40332||25||2 in Attack Upgrade, 1 in Max Temper||Crescent||Any||Confront||Lightning (Optional)||Kill people with aggression and your musou. Stun with Crescent or C3.|
|40323||25||2 in Attack Upgrade, 1 in Max Temper||Crescent||Any||Confront||Lighting (Optional)||Same as above. Sacrifice life for musou.|
|42330||25||Depends on style, 1 in Max Temper||Moon, Crescent, Pierce||Any||Capture, Showdown||Lightning (Optional)||Standard capture build.|
|50203||24||Depends on style||Crescent, Pierce||Any||Confront||Whatever you want...||Aggression + musou. Don't get hit.|
|??||??||??||??||??||??||??||Insert your own build here. Just add a new row. Keep description short.|
Note: Builds listed here are the number of stars you should put in each stat. The order goes: Attack, Damage, Defense, Life, Musou. So a build of "43320" means to put: 4 stars in attack, 3 stars in damage, 3 stars in Defense, 2 stars in Life, and 0 stars in Musou.
C3 ---> Musou
Crescent charge 1 ---> Musou
Combine the fact that Twin Picks have long range and that c3 has high mobility and you get a combo that will sooner or later hit behind a blocking person if they do not use counter block(elemental block), and for those inexperienced enough to put those two combos above, I am just going to say it doesn't always work because you will not always have enough musou to wipe out your enemies health entirely. Once you use up your musou, you really can't do that much more with your Twin Picks because a) they are slow and your enemy will probably run and b) no musou means everyone will start piling you.
|Pierce||An ok emblem, however it has no element activation on C1. Basically like a JC but with super armor on C6 and less distance is traveled. Good for running away from enemies sometimes seeing as it hits all the way around.|
|Crescent||Best C1 emblem as it stuns, allowing you to use Aggression + Musou. Even if you don't have musou, using Aggression with it can still do lots of damage.|
|Moon||Very slow as C1, but it can be used to kill regular troops in bunches. Can also be used to catch people off guard and hit them with an element effect.|
Jump Charge has short start up and recovery. Use Aggression + Musou. Try to stun with C3 as it has super armor. However, many advanced players can block and flip out of a C3 because it is very slow. You can also stun with Crescent emblem on C1. If you have an S. Fan or a similar support weapon to back you up, all the better. Bait someone into using their musou attack and then use granite belt to help you lie on the floor (do not air recover!) and then get up and use musou.
Not recommended for defeat as the running speed is very low. If you do use it for defeat try to get max speed boosts as much as possible.
This weapon is not recommended for capture. The running speed is extremely low and the Attack and Damage upgrades are on slots 5 and 6 respectively. Also the attacking speed of Twin Picks is slow as well, meaning you will have a harder time taking down towers and juggernauts. So you will take you a long time to flask upgrade. By the time you upgrade the enemy could have taken all your bases. Probably one of the worst capture weapons in the game.
Insert any combo videos you have here.