- Moveset: Diao Chan
- Advanced Skill: Rally - Slowly recovers the life of allied troops, lieutenants, officers, and generals(if present in battle). Does not regen life of allied players.
Note: The above values are averages. Some weapons found in battle may vary in upgrade stats by +/- 1. (The numbers under the stat columns indicate the upgrade slots)
|Twin Maces/Graceful Maces||Royal Maces|
|Twin Maces||Weapons forged with heads made of metal based on a shaft.|
|Graceful Maces||Twin Maces made with heavier heads.|
|Royal Maces||Maces believed to resemble a Confederate rose, being beautiful and deadly.|
|Enchantress||Beautifully decorated maces, it is hard to believe that these are deadly weapons.|
|Diva||Maces with beautiful gold decorations. Believed to have been used by a warrior-princess.|
|True Diva||Legendary maces of great beauty and deadliness.|
|Thrust||Back flip (C1) or kneel down (C6) followed by a wind cone thrown forward. C1 locks in place while C6 can move slightly.||O||O||C6|
|Pierce||360 attack ending in a back strike then repeated for a forward strike.||O||O(C1 second 360 attack, C6 both attacks)|
|Crescent||Jump to slam the ground with your legs creating an AoE effect.||O||O|
Spins with maces outward and moves slightly. Small range.
|Fan||Throw two blue projectile discs infront to the left and right. Diao Chan's original C6. Pressing another charge attack button will make your character do a frontal slide, simmiliar to Diao Chan's original C1.||O||O|
|Eclipse||Hop to slam both Maces on the ground creating a shockwave.||O||O|
- Stagger - Enemy weapon gets pushed up in the air and they lean backwards. Hitting them before they can fully recover will cause them to be juggled.
- Stun - Enemy is dazed with stars over their head and unable to move. Any attack while in this state will cause them to be juggled.
- Knockback - Sends the enemy backwards away from you. Usually ending a combo.
- Launch - Knocks the enemy up in the air setting them up for a juggle.
- Element - If weapon is imbued with an orb or element, the element can be activated on this attack.
- SA - Super Armor status. Cannot be flinched by normal attacks while performing this. Indicated by little swirly sparks around your body.
- "O" indicates the attack has this effect on the enemy. "X" means this attack does not have elemental activation.
Note: These evaluations are of the opinions of users here and are subject to change from time to time.
- Excellent - Very effective in this mode.
- Good - Pretty effective in this mode.
- Ok - Somewhat effective in this mode.
- Bad - Not effective in this mode.
Emblem Demonstration Video
|C2||Hopping upward strike.||O|
Does one vertical strike then a horizontal strike. Finishes with an upside down strike then a hopping frontal sweep.
Frontal strike to the right with both Maces followed by a kick to the right.
|C5||Frontal petal tornado launcher.||O||O|
|JN||Frontal smack to the right.||O|
|JC||Does a flip midair and dash forward then plunges down making a shockwave that even hit enemies in the air.||O|
|D||Does a forward flip hit with the Maces followed by a kick. Hits once.||O|
- C# = Charge Attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, D = Dash Attack, Evo = Evolution Attack.
- C1 and C6 depend on the emblem.
- C3 gets longer with upgrade of combos. Can end C3 prematurely if you don't continue to press charge attack.
|Regular Musou||Good Mobility, Juggles, Knockback finisher.||A rotating series of kicks. Ends with a front flip using both Maces to knock the enemy away.|
|True Musou||Musou with added fire damage. Ending finisher is a 360 Tornado spawned from a kick upwards in front of the character.|
|Number of Hits(Regular/True)||??/??||??||??||??||??||??|
This table lists the musou stat and how much musou is needed to increase the number of hits in your musou. (Assuming you use the full bar when you musou.) Do note that the musou stat values here may not necessarily be the lowest threshold needed on the musou stat to increase the number of musou hits. It's just a guaranteed stat that has been tested.
Motion Damage Values
- D = Dash attack, N# = Normal attack, E# = Evolution attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, C# = Charge attack, True = True Musou.
- What do these values mean? They determine how much damage you do per swing. Refer to the Battle Mechanics page for more details.
- The N in the values represents each hit in multi-hit attacks such as jump charges, C3s, and Musous. The final number is usually the knockback finisher of the combo(if it has one).
- "Base" represents the damage value of the attack by itself. The "Combo" damage value represents the total sum if you had connected with the all previous attack strings. (So C3 combo value is the total value of N1+N2+C3 values)
- E8 always causes the enemy to be juggled often causing the E9 hit to do 50% damage. The value that is written in the table is the estimated value that E9 would cause if the enemy was not being juggled.
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Capture||Showdown||Destroy||Suggested Element||Description|
|43320||25||1 in Max Temper, 1 in Attack Upgrade, 1 in Damage Upgrade||Thrust||Any||O||O||O||Fire, Wind (optional)||Standard build.|
|??||??||??||??||??||??||??||??||??||Insert your own build here. Just add a new row. Keep description short.|
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Suggested Element||Description|
|??||??||??||??||??||??||Insert your own build here. Just add a new row. Keep description short.|
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Confront||Survival Match||Suggested Element||Description|
|40332||25||2 in Attack Upgrade, 1 in Max Temper||Thrust||Any||O||Fire/Wind||Standard Confront build.|
|50320||24||2 in Attack Upgrade||Thrust||
|O||Any but vorpal||Highly offensive and versatile build, sacrificing survivability but still capable of surviving any single musou spammer. Dependent on elements.|
|50320||24||2 in Attack Upgrade||Moon||Fan||O||Lightning/Wind||1/2 hit KO type of build, with weaker but harder to interrupt C1.|
|40420||23||1in Attack Upgrade and 1 in Defence Upgrade||Thrust||
|O||Any but vorpal||Snipe with thrust. JC to evade attacks.|
|??||??||??||??||??||??||??||??||Insert your own builds here! Just add a new row! Please keep description short.|
Note: Builds listed here are the number of stars you should put in each stat. The order goes: Attack, Damage, Defense, Life, Musou. So a build of "43320" means to put: 4 stars in attack, 3 stars in damage, 3 stars in Defense, 2 stars in Life, and 0 stars in Musou.