- Moveset: Da Qiao
- Advanced Skill: Fortify - Grants hyper armor and Defense x2 to allied troops.
|6||True Qiao Beauty||+44||+33||+35||+34||+50|
Note: The above values are averages. Some weapons found in battle may vary in upgrade stats by +/- 1. (The numbers under the stat columns indicate the upgrade slots)
|Twin Fans/Cherry Blossom||Violet Fans|
|True Beauty||(True) Qiao Beauty|
|Twin Fans||Fans made of iron with a cherry blossom motif. Used for self-defense.|
|Cherry Blossom||An improved version of the Twin Fans, made with better iron.|
|Violet Fans||Fans made of steel, it is great for cutting.|
|True Beauty||Very beautiful but deadly fans decorated with a flower.|
|Qiao Beauty||Fans named in honor of the beautiful Qiao sisters.|
|True Qiao Beauty||The ultimate fans that are as beautiful as they are destructive.|
|Thrust||Toss Fans like a boomerang forward.||O||O|
|Pierce||Shoots flame from both fans, one in the front, the other in the back. Has a narrow range and character cannot rotate during attack.||Fire||O|
|Crescent||A quick frontal slash. C6 hits twice, both hits activate element.||O||O|
|Moon||A swift hit of the surroundings in close range with some delay.||O||X|
|Fan||A leaping downward cross slash.||O||O||O|
|Eclipse||360 Tornado AoE around your character. Da Qiao's original C6.||O||X|
- Stagger - Enemy weapon gets pushed up in the air and they lean backwards. Hitting them before they can fully recover will cause them to be juggled.
- Stun - Enemy is dazed with stars over their head and unable to move. Any attack while in this state will cause them to be juggled.
- Knockback - Sends the enemy backwards away from you. Usually ending a combo.
- Launch - Knocks the enemy up in the air setting them up for a juggle.
- Element - If weapon is imbued with an orb or element, the element can be activated on this attack.
- SA - Super Armor status. Cannot be flinched by normal attacks while performing this. Indicated by little swirly sparks around your body.
- "O" indicates the attack has this effect on the enemy. "X" means this attack does not have elemental activation.
- Pierce has innate fire elemental.
Note: These evaluations are the opinions of players here and can change from time to time.
- Excellent - Very effective in this mode.
- Good - Pretty effective in this mode.
- Ok - Somewhat effective in this mode.
- Bad - Not effective in this mode.
Emblem Demonstration Video
|C2||A fast attack that have small range that hit both the front and back. One Fan slash up the front and other one up the back to launch enemies.||O||X|
|C3||Throws Fans one by one in front catching it as it comes back. Ends with a 360 spin.||O||
|C4||Dive forward with wide open arms hitting a wide area.||O||O|
|C5||Arch back then cross both arms while doing a small hop to create a petal tornado in front.||O||O|
|JN||Short dive with both hands extended outward, can hit enemies with your face.||O||X|
|JC||Curl up while both Fans are circling infront to shoot a fire ball at downward angle. Causes enemy to fall down has innate fire element. Excellent start up for combos.||O||Fire|
- C# = Charge Attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, D = Dash Attack, Evo = Evolution Attack.
- C1 and C6 depend on the emblem.
- C3 gets longer with upgrade of combos. Can end C3 prematurely if you don't continue to press charge attack.
- Some weapons can do additional combos with jump charge attacks.
|Regular Musou||Stationary, Juggles, 360 Knockback finisher||Throws both fans out and close vicinity and rotate it with your finger while standing on one leg. Ends with a counterclockwise spin retreiving the fans as they come back.|
|True Musou||Musou with added fire damage. Ending finisher catches both Fans then throws a giant fireball forward.|
|Number of Hits(Regular/True)||4/5||5/6||6/7||8/9||10/11||11/12|
This table lists the musou stat and how much musou is needed to increase the number of hits in your musou. (Assuming you use the full bar when you musou.) Do note that the musou stat values here may not necessarily be the lowest threshold needed on the musou stat to increase the number of musou hits. It's just a guaranteed stat that has been tested.
Motion Damage Values
- D = Dash attack, N# = Normal attack, E# = Evolution attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, C# = Charge attack, True = True Musou.
- What do these values mean? They determine how much damage you do per swing. Refer to the Battle Mechanics page for more details.
- The N in the values represents each hit in multi-hit attacks such as jump charges, C3s, and Musous. The final number is usually the knockback finisher of the combo(if it has one).
- "Base" represents the damage value of the attack by itself. The "Combo" damage value represents the total sum if you had connected with the all previous attack strings. (So C3 combo value is the total value of N1+N2+C3 values)
- E8 always causes the enemy to be juggled often causing the E9 hit to do 50% damage. The value that is written in the table is the estimated value that E9 would cause if the enemy was not being juggled.
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Modes||Suggested Orbs||Description|
|50320||24||2 in Attack Upgrade||Crescent||Any||Confront||Lightning, Wind||Deal massive amounts of damage to people with crescent and C4.|
|50330||27||1 in Attack Upgrade, 3 in Max Tempers||Crescent||Any||Confront||Lightning, Wind||Similar to above, but you sacrifice attack for life.|
|30432||25||1 in Attack Upgrade, 1 in Defense Upgrade, 1 in Max Tempers||Crescent,Thrust||Any||Confront||Ice||Carefully freeze an enemy, then keep them freezed with endless C4. Need a high freezing chance Little musou to negate damages from musou spammers.|
|20404||23||1 in Musou Upgrade, 1 in Defense Upgrade||Pierce, Thrust||Any||Confront||Fire||Kill enemies by putting them on fire and then juggling them with your long musou.|
|44200||23||Any||Crescent, Thrust, Moon||Any||Suppress, Showdown||Any||Standard suppress build. Good for base defending in showdown and suppress. Also good for taking out officer bases.|
|40420||23||1 in Attack Upgrade, 1 in Defense Upgrade||Thrust||Crescent||Confront||Ice||Use Thrust to freeze and use Crescent+Attx2 to kill them while they freeze since Crescent on E6 hits two times.|
Note: Builds listed here are the number of stars you should put in each stat. The order goes: Attack, Damage, Defense, Life, Musou. So a build of "43320" means to put: 4 stars in attack, 3 stars in damage, 3 stars in Defense, 2 stars in Life, and 0 stars in Musou.
JC--->Evo--->Cancel before E9--->Evo-->Repeat
Thrust C1 (ice)--->Keep your opponent frozen with endless C4 (only works if you have high freezing chance)
Thrust---> A little slow, but can catch opponents off guard and can activate element.
Crescent--->This emblem has one the highest damage values in the game out of all emblems. Using it on C1 in PvP equipped with a lightning or wind orb will do a lot damage to an enemy.
Pierce--->This emblem gives hyper armor effect and it naturally comes with fire element which makes it ideal for questing on boss that can be flinched.
Moon ---> An ok emblem however it is outclassed by all other emblems since it does not have any element. A little hard to hit other people too. Good for killing troops.
Fan ----> Has super armor and good damage and has element. However, in practical use it is quite hard to hit opponents with it.
Eclipse ---> Good for killing troops and is a pretty safe attack. A good musou builder. But it's not too good for confront because it doesn't have element attached on it, and ur opponent will have enough time to pummel you while you are posing after the tornado is performed.
Utilize the jump charge innate fire element and follow up with an evolution combo to quickly deal large fire damage to enemy players. If it is raining or the enemy is wearing fire resistant gear, this tactic is less useful. Using the crescent emblem with a lightning orb or wind orb will also deal high damage to an enemy.
If you build a Twin Fan with very high attack with crescent, use the C4 to stun enemies with a blitz orb. Then use your crescent attack to finish them off while activating attack x2. Don't go around spamming crescent because you will become really predictable. Best used with a teammate that can stun enemies for you.
Your musou is very high risk, if you hit they will be juggled endlessly until the end of your musou. However if you miss, you are very vulnerable to attack. If you do your true musou try to aim the giant fireball at the end towards to your opponent to delay them. Then jump away as soon as the musou finishes.
Even the Twin Fan's musou isn't really good for killing, you can put 1 or 2 musou tempers on your T.fans (If you have spare slots). But it is used to give you invincibility to avoid taking damages from musou spammers, not to kill.
Use the C4 or the moon/eclipse emblem. Not too recommended for defeat as the attack slot is on 5 so it takes a while to start killing troops easily.
Not recommended for capture as the attack slot value is a little too high to make use.
Juggernaut ---> Use your normal string or evolution combo.
Tower ----> Use your normal string or evolution combo.
Officer base ---> Use your jump charge and juggle them with evolution. Cancel before E9 and start over again to juggle them endlessly. Can also juggle them with C2 endlessly.
Captain base ----> Gather them all together and kill with jump charge plus evo, or just your normal attack string. However stop before the last knockback hit so you don't scatter them. Then just start the combo over again.
Troop base ----> No real good strategy for this. Just use your normal attack string to kill the troops. Moon C1 also works.
However in showdown it is quite good in base defending. Use the Jump charge, thrust, or C4 to interrupt enemies who are trying to take down juggernauts or towers.
Insert any combo videos you have here.