- Moveset: Sun Ce
- Advanced Skill: Majesty - Depending on your current Life. Your Attack, Damage and Defense will increase or decrease proportionally. However, the limit for all increases is twice your normal amount(At 450 Life). Your abilities will decrease at 50 Life. Stacks with Attack x2 and Defense x2 boosts granted from random slot abilites.
Note: The above values are averages. Some weapons found in battle may vary in upgrade stats by +/- 1. (The numbers under the stat columns indicate the upgrade slots)
|Insert 220x250 picture of weapon with no element here.|
|Thrust||Forward right punch, then swing arms slightly downward creating a small AoE.||O(Punch)||C6(AoE)|
|Pierce||Spin back with both Tonfa's outward, then a diving helicopter spin forward.||O(First spin)||O(Second spin)||C6(Both spins)||C1(First spin)|
|Crescent||Right punch then left punch. Ends by swinging both Tonfa's outward. Can be extended for 2 more punches. Sun Ce's original C6.||O(Last hit)||O(Last hit)||O(First punch)|
|Moon||Swirling uppercut creating an AoE at your feet.||O||C6|
|Fan||Spin left Tonfa in a circle then punch the ground with both Tonfa's creating a V shaped Earthquake effect.||O||O|
|Eclipse||Swing Tonfa's to the left then right, then raise your right hand up creating an AoE.||O||O||O|
- Stagger - Enemy weapon gets pushed up in the air and they lean backwards. Hitting them before they can fully recover will cause them to be juggled.
- Stun - Enemy is dazed with stars over their head and unable to move. Any attack while in this state will cause them to be juggled.
- Knockback - Sends the enemy backwards away from you. Usually ending a combo.
- Launch - Knocks the enemy up in the air setting them up for a juggle.
- Rotation Lock - Inability to turn your character during the animation.
- Element - If weapon is imbued with an orb or element, the element can be activated on this attack.
- SA - Super Armor status. Cannot be flinched by normal attacks while performing this. Indicated by little swirly sparks around your body.
- "O" indicates the attack has this effect on the enemy. "X" means this attack does not have elemental activation.
Note: These evaluations are the opinions of players here and can change from time to time.
- Excellent - Very effective in this mode.
- Good - Pretty effective in this mode.
- Ok - Somewhat effective in this mode.
- Bad - Not effective in this mode.
Emblem Demonstration Video
Insert video here
|C2||Backwards flip kick.||O||X|
|C3||Swing both Tonfa's up to the right then down to the left. Ends with two kicks infront to the right.||O(Last hit)||O(Last hit)|
|C4||Dash forward with both Tonfa's held out.||O||O|
|C5||Left explosive punch||O||Fire|
|JC||.Dive straight down jamming the Tonfa's into the ground.||O||X|
|D||Frontal left kick followed by a thrusting left kick forward.||O(First kick)||O(Second kick)||X|
- C# = Charge Attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, D = Dash Attack, Evo = Evolution Attack.
- C1 and C6 depend on the emblem
- C3 gets longer with Combo upgrades. Can end C3 prematurely if you don't continue to press Charge Attack.
|Regular Musou||Good||Yes||Launch||Spin right Tonfa to the left then left Tonfa to the right. Ends with two clockwise spins while jumping.|
|True Musou||Knockback||Musou with added fire damage. Ends by jumping back creating a shockwave with your foot as you land then do an explosive dash punch forward|
|Number of Hits(Regular/True)||??/??||??/??||??/??||??/??||??/??||??/??|
This table lists the musou stat and how much musou is needed to increase the number of hits in your musou. (Assuming you use the full bar when you musou.) Do note that the musou stat values here may not necessarily be the lowest threshold needed on the musou stat to increase the number of musou hits. It's just a guaranteed stat that has been tested.
Motion Damage Values
- D = Dash attack, N# = Normal attack, E# = Evolution attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, C# = Charge attack, True = True Musou.
- What do these values mean? They determine how much damage you do per swing. Refer to the Battle Mechanics page for more details.
- The N in the values represents each hit in multi-hit attacks such as jump charges, C3s, and Musous. The final number is usually the knockback finisher of the combo(if it has one).
- "Base" represents the damage value of the attack by itself. The "Combo" damage value represents the total sum if you had connected with the all previous attack strings. (So C3 combo value is the total value of N1+N2+C3 values)
- E8 always causes the enemy to be juggled often causing the E9 hit to do 50% damage. The value that is written in the table is the estimated value that E9 would cause if the enemy was not being juggled.
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Modes||Suggested Orbs||Description|
|40420||23||2 in Attack Upgrade||Crescent||Pierce||Confront||Ice||Freeze lock with Crescent C1.|
|43320||25||Depends on style, 1 in Max Temper||Moon||Crescent||Suppress, Showdown, Destroy||Wind or Ice||Standard capture build.|
|30432||25||2 in Life Upgrade||Pierce/Crescent||Pierce||Confront||Wind||Tank build. Tank spam weapons with granite belt while using majesty and do a seven hit repeat. Can either be used with Belt or Orb.|
Note: Builds listed here are the number of stars you should put in each stat. The order goes: Attack, Damage, Defense, Life, Musou. So a build of "43320" means to put: 4 stars in attack, 3 stars in damage, 3 stars in Defense, 2 stars in Life, and 0 stars in Musou.
The Majesty advance is interesting in that it depends on your current Life. Your Attack, Defense and Damage will increase or decrease in proportion. Refer to the chart below:
The formula for majesty is: 1 + [(Current HP - 50) *0.0025]
At 450 Life, the multiplier for Attack, Defense and Damage will max out at x2. Increasing Life beyond 450 will not boost the Majesty advance in anyway.
At 350 Life, the multiplier for Attack, Defense and Damage will be 1.75.
At 250 Life, the multiplier for Attack, Defense and Damage will be 1.50.
At 50 Life, the multiplier for Attack, Defense and Damage will be 1. You won't receive any boost from using Majesty.
Below 50 Life, your stats will actually receive a small penalty if you use Majesty.
In order to make use of Majesty you should temper Life and wear Feather Amulets. Make sure to keep your health high too. As it depends on current health not max health.
Insert tactics here
Insert tactics here.
Insert tactics here.
Insert any combo videos you have here.