- Moveset: Sima Yi
- Advanced Skill: Fortify - Grants hyper armor and Defense x2 to allied troops.
|6||True Dark Feather||+41||+47||+46||+24||+40|
Note: The above values are averages. Some weapons found in battle may vary in upgrade stats by +/- 1. (The numbers under the stat columns indicate the upgrade slots)
|Strategist Fan/Swallow Tail||Hawk Wing|
|Black Feather||(True) Dark Feather|
|Strategist Fan||Swallow's feathers fixed to a metal handle.|
|Swallow Tail||A fan made with the fine tail feathers of a swallow.|
|Hawk Wing||Special fan made from the rare feathers of a blackhawk.|
|Black Feather||A fan made with jet-black feathers, very fitting for a sinister strategist.|
|Dark Feather||A fan made with feathers from a Harpy. It is said to possess special powers.|
|True Dark Feather||The ultimate fan reserved only for the best strategists.|
|Thrust||Single purple beam forward.||O||O||O|
|Pierce||Calls down lightning hitting surrounding enemies. C1 does not do any damage and has a long start up time. C6 does damage and near instant activation.||O||O||C6||O|
|Crescent||Slide forward holding out Fan. Has really wide range. C1 has a slight delay while C6 is instant. Can miss enemies directly infront of you.||O||O|
|Moon||Dash backward spinning fan around body two rounds. Fan move in a wavy circular fashion.||O||C6|
|Fan||Three parallel purple beams straight forward. Animation is similiar to Sima Yi's original C6, but the beam motion is not. If you're using the directional keys you will redirect the aim of the beam mid attack. You can do this for all three beams. These beams have less range than C3 or thrust.||O||
|Eclipse||Walking forward (direction can change by movement keys) slowly while the Fan spins around your body shooting purple beams every interval. Last for a few interval.||O||X|
- Stagger - Enemy weapon gets pushed up in the air and they lean backwards. Hitting them before they can fully recover will cause them to be juggled.
- Stun - Enemy is dazed with stars over their head and unable to move. Any attack while in this state will cause them to be juggled.
- Knockback - Sends the enemy backwards away from you. Usually ending a combo.
- Launch - Knocks the enemy up in the air setting them up for a juggle.
- Element - If weapon is imbued with an orb or element, the element can be activated on this attack.
- SA - Super Armor status. Cannot be flinched by normal attacks while performing this. Indicated by little swirly sparks around your body.
- "O" indicates the attack has this effect on the enemy. "X" means this attack does not have elemental activation.
- Pierce and Moon have elemental activations as emblem 6.
- While Moon cause stun, because it can hit enemies twice, the enemies might get knocked down instead.
- All purple beam and lightning do not cause any damage to structure (except of course Juggernaught)
- Excellent - Very effective in this mode.
- Good - Pretty effective in this mode.
- Ok - Somewhat effective in this mode.
- Bad - Not effective in this mode.
Emblem Demonstration Video
|C2||Swing Fan upward in front.||O||X|
|C3||Shoots a single laser forward. Laser has long distance.||O||O|
|C4||Slides backward with a frontal Fan attack (first charge) then slides forward with the Fan spinning around your body (second charge).||O||
|C5||Creates large purple orb from your left hand.||O||O|
|JN||Downward swipe with Fan out infront.||O||X|
|JC||Slams down creating a shockwave.||O||X|
|D||Slides forward with Fan held out. Has wide range.||O||X|
|Evo||N2-->N3-->C4 (first hit only).||O||O||X||O|
- C# = Charge Attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, D = Dash Attack, Evo = Evolution Attack.
- C1 and C6 depend on the emblem.
- C4 only have elemental activation on first charge.
- All purple attack have no effect on structure (except of course the Juggernaught)
- Some weapons can do additional combos with jump charge attacks.
Stationary, does ground damage.
Only flinch enemies
|Continuously serially shoots 3 laser beams out in triangular fashion with slight variation to the right then left from the intended direction. Ends by shooting five lasers in front. Can rotate around.|
|True Musou||Musou with added fire damage. Ending finisher is a large Yin Yang seal AoE while levitating up. Can be jumped over.|
|Number of Hits(Regular/True)||9||??||??||??||??||??|
This table lists the musou stat and how much musou is needed to increase the number of hits in your musou. (Assuming you use the full bar when you musou.) Do note that the musou stat values here may not necessarily be the lowest threshold needed on the musou stat to increase the number of musou hits. It's just a guaranteed stat that has been tested.
Motion Damage Values
- D = Dash attack, N# = Normal attack, E# = Evolution attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, C# = Charge attack, True = True Musou.
- What do these values mean? They determine how much damage you do per swing. Refer to the Battle Mechanics page for more details.
- The N in the values represents each hit in multi-hit attacks such as jump charges, C3s, and Musous. The final number is usually the knockback finisher of the combo(if it has one).
- "Base" represents the damage value of the attack by itself. The "Combo" damage value represents the total sum if you had connected with the all previous attack strings. (So C3 combo value is the total value of N1+N2+C3 values)
- E8 always causes the enemy to be juggled often causing the E9 hit to do 50% damage. The value that is written in the table is the estimated value that E9 would cause if the enemy was not being juggled.
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Modes||Suggested Orbs||Description|
|50302||24||2 in Attack Upgrade||Crescent, Thrust||Fan, Pierce, Moon||Confront||Lightning, Wind||Sniper build. Use your C3 to snipe opposing players from the distance. Can also use thrust emblem on C1. You die very easily though.|
|40420||23||Attack Upgrade or Defense Upgrade, depending on your play style||Crescent||Fan, Pierce, Moon||Confront||Lightning, Wind, Ice||All around build. Used for support depending on the orb you use.|
|40402||23||Attack Upgrade or Defense Upgrade, depending on your play style||Crescent||Fan, Pierce, Moon||Confront||Lightning, Wind, Ice||All around build, but with musou instead of life. Used for support depending on the orb you use.|
|00540||25||1 in Defense Upgrade, 1 in Life Upgrade, 1 in Max Temper||Crescent||Fan, Pierce, Moon||Confront||Lightning, Wind, Ice||Total support build. Your job is to inflict elements on your enemies so that your teammates can kill them. You will most likely never kill anything by yourself.|
|20440||23||2 in Defense Upgrade or 2 in Life Upgrade||Crescent||Fan, Pierce, Eclipse, Moon||Confront||Lightning, Wind, Ice||Another support build. But with a little more attack to help you kill troops and defend yourself if ambushed.|
|??||??||??||??||??||??||??||Insert your own builds here! Just add a new row! Please keep description short.|
Note: Builds listed here are the number of stars you should put in each stat. The order goes: Attack, Damage, Defense, Life, Musou. So a build of "43320" means to put: 4 stars in attack, 3 stars in damage, 3 stars in Defense, 2 stars in Life, and 0 stars in Musou.
- Good for stunning people on C1
- Long start up time and people can jump to avoid the stun effect if they see it coming
- Having it on C6 is also good cause it gains elemental activation. You can group hit people with elements if you do it right.
- Wide radius of effect and has elemental activation
- Useful against juggernauts as it hits multiple times, not requiring too high damage
- Great range for an attack and has elemental activation, that's useful for when you have somebody who is running away from you mid-combo.
- Good support move. It has a slow start up, you must do your combo to C6, but if you have a group of enemies or an enemy who is jerky at a distance or facing one of your team then you will likely hit them, and cause elemental damage to those you hit if you have an element activated.
The term "support weapon" fits this weapon very well. That is not to say that an S.Fan user must rely on team in order to get a kill. The weapons attacks, mainly the ranged attacks, and very, very wide attacks make this weapon wonderful at support. The wide attack radius, High defense and varied moveset make this weapon wonderful to either badger or attack an enemy with.
Support: If you plan on taking a support role, sometimes called "babysitting" "assisting" or "backup", and team up with somebody to do that actual fighting then this weapon should make use of it's ranged elemental activation, wide attacks, and runing attack. If you learn to aim correctly then you can support a battle ally, and possibly allow them to take on more than one or two enemies, and having an element doubles that. Using attacks like crescent would also help with getting more than one enemy off your friend, attacking a crowd of enemies, and using elemental activation. Once you learn how to support, and having a known party may make it easier to support as you can learn the best way to back up your comrade in arms, then it gets very simple.
Combat: Her you will want to make use of the movement, sweeping motions, and unique attacks of this weapon. You may opt to do a jump charge instead of a C3 to stun your enemy, or you may use the C4 combo to push somebody into a corner. It all depends on you with what combos you want to use, and weather or not you are fighting alongside instead of behind somebody.
Elements: Here are the elements info on the strategist fan.
Ice: Freeze ray. By using the beams, or other activation attacks, you may freeze the enemy solid. This is helpful in support because you may just set up a killer combo, with double the attack power as the enemy remians on the ground, for a buddy. Alone you should just take the frozen enemy for what it is.
Thunder: again. Harder to use as the S.Fan isn't awesome juggling, and most of it's ranged attacks stun anyway. This would be more to bypass armor level than stun an enemy.
Wind: Get back here! Wind is the most useful support on the weapon, and solo you don't have too heavy a ground to cover. As the enemy is slowed after use, you may prevent runners from escaping your stronger ally. The knockback isn't to terrible on this weapon, but it is still knockback, but it's very controlled if used right.
Vorpal: Not much to say. Drain enemy musou using whatever attacks you want, and have a chance at killing peons instantly. The bonus, while nice, it's too powerful to tip the attacking scales.
Fire: Try to hit an enemy that is in musou, or with your C5. This weapon is not expert at juggling so fire still provides bonus damage, but it's not as powerful on this weapon and it's harder to work into another's combo.
1. C1 crescent and moon does the job well when you have no attack upgrade.
2. Dash attack take out a big trunk of enemy, and you will need around 3 star attack to 1 hit ko ever troops get hit with it. This is also great as you need not stopping.
3. Jump charge attack have good range but don't deal a lot of damage so you need to do multiple time. Good in situation where dash attack is not viable (e.g dealing with archer, enemy surround you, dash attack get interrupted).
C4 and C6 eclipse/moon is great for capturing tower base under the influence of defender, as it keep enemy out of the way in that enclosed area.
C4 is great to deal with Juggernaut because you can keep moving to avoid attack from the Juggernaut.
C1 is good to send officer out of the base to the correct position, destroying their recovery mode. Once outside the base, the officer have the tendency to try to run back straight in and would get stuck in the wall if you send them to the side of the gate.
C3 is good to set officer up on fire, in case they are too tough.
Insert any combo videos you have here.