- Moveset: Zhang Jiao
- Advanced Skill: Illusion - Lights up the whole map for allies and reveals all enemy player locations. Darkens whole map for enemies and hides allied player locations. Overrides the effect of Enchanted Mirror. If both sides have illusion in effect then both sides will be able to see all enemy locations. The first illusion to run out will then have their map darkened until the opposing side's duration is up.
- Base Siege Damage Multiplier: 1.5
|6||True Volcano Staff||+49||+44||+40||+37||+30|
Note: The above values are averages. Some weapons found in battle may vary in upgrade stats by +/- 1. (The numbers under the stat columns indicate the upgrade slots)
|Sorcerer's Staff||Pyre Staff||Mystic Staff|
|Fire Staff||Volcano Staff||True Volcano Staff|
|Insert 200x216 picture of weapon with no element here.|
|Thrust||Hold Staff by your side to shoot out a slow moving fireball that explodes.||O||Fire|
|Pierce||Plant Staff on the ground and shoot a fireball infront and behind.||O||O||Fire|
|Crescent||Swing Staff upward to the right with a trail a fire following. Causes Burn out.||Fire|
|Moon||Downward circular swing to the right.||O||O|
|Fan||Create a circle of fire infront of you. Causes Burn out.||Fire|
|Eclipse||Point Staff up creating an AoE effect around you.||O||O|
- Stagger - Enemy weapon gets pushed up in the air and they lean backwards. Hitting them before they can fully recover will cause them to be juggled.
- Stun - Enemy is dazed with stars over their head and unable to move. Any attack while in this state will cause them to be juggled.
- Knockback - Sends the enemy backwards away from you. Usually ending a combo.
- Launch - Knocks the enemy up in the air setting them up for a juggle.
- Rotation Lock - Inability to turn your character during the animation.
- Element - If weapon is imbued with an orb or element, the element can be activated on this attack.
- SA - Super Armor status. Cannot be flinched by normal attacks while performing this. Indicated by little swirly sparks around your body.
- "O" indicates the attack has this effect on the enemy. "X" means this attack does not have elemental activation.
- Excellent - Very effective in this mode.
- Good - Pretty effective in this mode.
- Ok - Somewhat effective in this mode.
- Bad - Not effective in this mode.
Emblem Demonstration VideoEdit
Insert your emblem video here!
|Charge 2||Swing Staff upwards with your back turned.||O||X|
|Charge 3||Slowly walk forward with the Staff moving up and down. Ends with a Shockwave.||O(Shockwave)||O(Shockwave)|
|Charge 4||Swing Staff from right to left and back with a trail of fire infront. Causes Burn out.||Fire|
|Charge 5||Swing Staff up creating 3 short range seals infront.||O||O|
|Dash Attack||Slide forward arching back with the Staff held infront.||O||X|
|Jump Normal||Throw Staff downward.||O||X|
|Jump Charge||Spin around throwing 2 fire trails infront at the left and right diagonal downward. Causes Burn out.||Fire|
- Charge 1 and Charge 6 depend on the emblem.
- Charge 3 gets longer with Combo upgrade. Can end Charge 3 prematurely if you don't continue to press charge attack.
|Regular Musou||None||No, each hit causes Burn out||Burn out||Thrust Staff forward shooting a fireball. Ends with a frontal swing to the left leaving a trail of fire.|
|True Musou||Ends with a full circular swing with a trail a fire.|
- This Musou is unique in that it will always deal Fire damage regardless of the users health. Burn out causes the opponent to crumple to the ground while on Fire the next hit will cause a juggle.
|Number of Hits(Regular/True)||??||??||??||??||??||??|
This table lists the musou stat and how much musou is needed to increase the number of hits in your musou. (Assuming you use the full bar when you musou.) Do note that the musou stat values here may not necessarily be the lowest threshold needed on the musou stat to increase the number of musou hits. It's just a guaranteed stat that has been tested.
Motion Damage ValuesEdit
- D = Dash attack, N# = Normal attack, E# = Evolution attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, C# = Charge attack, True = True Musou.
- What do these values mean? They determine how much damage you do per swing. Refer to the Battle Mechanics page for more details.
- The N in the values represents each hit in multi-hit attacks such as jump charges, C3s, and Musous. The final number is usually the knockback finisher of the combo(if it has one).
- "Base" represents the damage value of the attack by itself. The "Combo" damage value represents the total sum if you had connected with the all previous attack strings. (So C3 combo value is the total value of N1+N2+C3 values)
- E8 always causes the enemy to be juggled often causing the E9 hit to do 50% damage. The value that is written in the table is the estimated value that E9 would cause if the enemy was not being juggled.
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Modes||Suggested Orbs||Description|
|??||??||??||??||??||??||??||Insert your own builds here! Just add a new row! Please keep description short.|
Note: Builds listed here are the number of stars you should put in each stat. The order goes: Attack, Damage, Defense, Life, Musou. So a build of "43320" means to put: 4 stars in attack, 3 stars in damage, 3 stars in Defense, 2 stars in Life, and 0 stars in Musou.