- Moveset: Zhang Liao
- Advanced Skill: Leech - Recover Life from damaging enemies. Dead enemies will not give Life back.
- Base Siege Damage Multiplier: 1.2
|6||True Gold Wyvern||+45||+37||+38||+50||+32|
Note: The above values are averages. Some weapons found in battle may vary in upgrade stats by +/-1. (The numbers under the stat columns indicate the upgrade slots)
|Pole Blade||Vicious Blade||Great Blade|
|Blue Wyvern||Gold Wyvern||True Gold Wyvern|
|Insert 200x216 picture of weapon with no element here.||Insert 200x216 picture of weapon with no element here.|
|Thrust||Charge 1 - Brandish Blade then thrust forward.|
Charge 2 - Extended charge up with a dashing thrust.
|O||C1(Charge 1)||O||C1 Charge 2|
|Pierce||Stab forward then slam the non-bladed part behind. Slam causes Knockdown.||O(Stab)||C6(Both hits)|
|Crescent||Charge forward with pole held laterally.||O||C6||O|
|Moon||Clockwise spin. Hits twice||O(Ending spin)||C6(Both hits)|
|Fan||Swing the Blade to the right sending out 2 projectile disks at the left and right diagonal infront.||O||O|
|Eclipse||Spin Blade around the body creating an AoE. Zhang Liao's original C6.||O||O|
- Stagger - Enemy weapon gets pushed up in the air and they lean backwards. Hitting them before they can fully recover will cause them to be juggled.
- Stun - Enemy is dazed with stars over their head and unable to move. Any attack while in this state will cause them to be juggled.
- Knockback - Sends the enemy backwards away from you. Usually ending a combo.
- Launch - Knocks the enemy up in the air setting them up for a juggle.
- Rotation Lock - Inability to turn your character during the animation.
- Element - If weapon is imbued with an orb or element, the element can be activated on this attack.
- SA - Super Armor status. Cannot be flinched by normal attacks and some charge attacks while performing this. Indicated by little orange swirly sparks around your body.
- "O" indicates the attack has this effect on the enemy. "X" means this attack does not have elemental activation.
Note: These evaluations are just the opinions of players here and are subject to change from time to time.
- Excellent - Very effective in this mode.
- Good - Pretty effective in this mode.
- Ok - Somewhat effective in this mode.
- Bad - Not effective in this mode.
Emblem Demonstration VideoEdit
Insert your emblem video here!
|Charge 2||Upward slash.||O||X|
|Charge 3||Swing the butt end of the Blade to the right then left. Ends with an upward slash to the right.||O(Last hit)||O(Last hit)|
|Charge 4||Frontal kick to the left.||O||O|
|Charge 5||Input 1 - Spinning slash with a tornado released forward.|
Input 2 - Dashing attack while spinning the Blade around your body.
|O(Input 2)||O(Input 1)||O|
|Dash Attack||Slash to the right.||O||X|
|Jump Normal||Swipe to the left.||O||X|
|Jump Charge||Shoot a blue disk at a downward angle.||O||X|
- Charge 1 and Charge 6 depend on the emblem.
- Charge 3 gets longer with Combo upgrade. Can end Charge 3 prematurely if you don't continue to press charge attack.
|Regular Musou||Low||No||Knockback||Downward slashes to the right then left while moving forward. Ends with a low sweep.|
|True Musou||Yes||Musou with added fire damage. Ends with a low sweep to the right followed by a giant fireball forward.|
|Number of Hits||7/8||??/??||??/??||??/??||??/??||??/??|
This table lists the musou stat and how much musou is needed to increase the number of hits in your musou. (Assuming you use the full bar when you musou.) Do note that the musou stat values here may not necessarily be the lowest threshold needed on the musou stat to increase the number of musou hits. It's just a guaranteed stat that has been tested.
Motion Damage ValuesEdit
- D = Dash attack, N# = Normal attack, E# = Evolution attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, C# = Charge attack, True = True Musou.
- What do these values mean? They determine how much damage you do per swing. Refer to the Battle Mechanics page for more details.
- The N in the values represents each hit in multi-hit attacks such as jump charges, C3s, and Musous. The final number is usually the knockback finisher of the combo(if it has one).
- "Base" represents the damage value of the attack by itself. The "Combo" damage value represents the total sum if you had connected with the all previous attack strings. (So C3 combo value is the total value of N1+N2+C3 values)
- E8 always causes the enemy to be juggled often causing the E9 hit to do 50% damage. The value that is written in the table is the estimated value that E9 would cause if the enemy was not being juggled.
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Capture||Showdown||Destroy||Suggested Element||Description|
|42330||25||Your choice + 1 in Max Temper||Thrust||Fan||O||O||Ice or Wind||Showdown/Destroy build, disable your opponents with Ice or Wind while defending bases.|
|??||??||??||??||??||??||Insert your own build here. Just add a new row. Keep description short.|
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Suggested Element||Description|
|50000||15||2 Attack Upgrade + 1 Base Speed or 5 Base Speed||Moon||Moon||None||Spam Moon to kill troops. 4 open slots allow you higher chances of getting random speed boosts to bypass the slow speed of the weapon. Use a Time/Eternity Scroll to get even longer speed boosts.|
|??||??||??||??||??||??||Insert own build here, just add a new row when done, keep description short.|
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Confront||Battle Royale||Suggested Element||Description|
|??||??||??||??||??||??||??||??||Insert your own build here. Just add a new row. Keep description short.|
Note: Builds listed here are the number of stars you should put in each stat. The order goes: Attack, Damage, Defense, Life, Musou. So a build of "43320" means to put: 4 stars in Attack, 3 stars in Damage, 3 stars in Defense, 2 stars in Life, and 0 stars in Musou. For paired up modes a circle denotes which mode the build is specified for.