- Moveset: Nu Wa
- Advanced Skill: Boundary - Able to guard from all directions, successful blocks reduce the timer, must be standing still.
- Base Siege: 1.1
|2||Advanced Light Sword||+27||+25||+34||+23||+37|
|3||Resplendent Light Sword||+30||+28||+37||+26||+40|
|4||Holy Light Sword||+33||+31||+40||+29||+43|
|5||Nu Wa Light Sword||+36||+34||+43||+32||+46|
|6||True Nu Wa Light Sword||+39||+37||+46||+35||+49|
Note: The above values are averages. Some weapons found in battle may vary in upgrade stats by +/-1. (The numbers under the stat columns indicate the upgrade slots)
|Light Sword||Advanced Light Sword||Resplendent Light Sword|
|Holy Light Sword||Nu Wa Light Sword||True Nu Wa Light Sword|
|Insert 200x216 picture of weapon with no element here.||Insert 200x216 picture of weapon with no element here.|
|Thrust||Quick stabs forward with an ice shower followed by a thrusting stab.||O(Both)||C1||Ice(Ice shower)|
|Pierce||Jump back and throw the sword down it will circle around you as you land then you spin it in front of your hand.||O(Circling)||O(Spin)||C6(Both)|
|Crescent||Spin three times with sword held out then backflip and throw the Sword diagonally downward.||O(3rd spin)||C1(Sword throw)||C6(Sword throw)|
|Moon||Raise Sword up releasing a shockwave at your feet. Causes collapse.||C6||C6|
|Fan||Upward slash to the right, downward slash to the left, then two frontal kicks ending with two upward slashes. The kicks cause collapse|
Extra input - Two more slashes then shoot an AoE seal forward from your hand. Second slash causes collapse.
|Eclipse||Float about the ground then raise your hand up creating giant ice crystals around you.||O||Ice||O|
- Stagger - Enemy weapon gets pushed up in the air and they lean backwards. Hitting them before they can fully recover will cause them to be juggled.
- Stun - Enemy is dazed with stars over their head and unable to move. Any attack while in this state will cause them to be juggled.
- Knockback - Sends the enemy backwards away from you. Usually ending a combo.
- Launch - Knocks the enemy up in the air setting them up for a juggle.
- Rotation Lock - Inability to turn your character during the animation.
- Element - If weapon is imbued with an orb or element, the element can be activated on this attack.
- SA - Super Armor status. Cannot be flinched by normal attacks and some charge attacks while performing this. Indicated by little orange swirly sparks around your body.
- "O" indicates the attack has this effect on the enemy. "X" means this attack does not have elemental activation.
Note: These evaluations are just the opinions of players here and are subject to change from time to time.
- Excellent - Very effective in this mode.
- Good - Pretty effective in this mode.
- Ok - Somewhat effective in this mode.
- Bad - Not effective in this mode.
Emblem Demonstration VideoEdit
Insert your emblem video here!
|Charge 2||Upward slash.||O||X||O|
|Charge 3||Frontal slash to the left then right. Ends with a spinning slash.||O(Last hit)||O(Last hit)||O|
|Charge 4||Frontal outward slash||O||O||O|
|Charge 5||Stab the ground releasing a short ranged tornado launcher.||O||O|
|Dash Attack||Thrusting stab.||O||X|
|Jump Normal||Downward angled stab.||O||X|
|Jump Charge||Backflip then dive downward||O||X|
- Charge 1 and Charge 6 depend on the emblem.
- Charge 3 gets longer with Combo Upgrade. Can end Charge 3 prematurely if you don't continue to press charge attack.
|Regular Musou||None||Yes||Knockback||Swift frontal slashes. Ends with a spinning slash with a shockwave.|
|True Musou||Juggle, Knockback||Musou with added fire damage. Ends with a backhanded slash then raise your sword up releasing a giant ice crystal around you.|
|Number of Hits||??/??||??/??||??/??||??/??||??/??||??/??|
This table lists the musou stat and how much musou is needed to increase the number of hits in your musou. (Assuming you use the full bar when you musou.) Do note that the musou stat values here may not necessarily be the lowest threshold needed on the musou stat to increase the number of musou hits. It's just a guaranteed stat that has been tested.
Motion Damage ValuesEdit
- D = Dash attack, N# = Normal attack, E# = Evolution attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, C# = Charge attack, True = True Musou.
- What do these values mean? They determine how much damage you do per swing. Refer to the Battle Mechanics page for more details.
- The N in the values represents each hit in multi-hit attacks such as jump charges, C3s, and Musous. The final number is usually the knockback finisher of the combo(if it has one).
- "Base" represents the damage value of the attack by itself. The "Combo" damage value represents the total sum if you had connected with the all previous attack strings. (So C3 combo value is the total value of N1+N2+C3 values)
- E8 always causes the enemy to be juggled often causing the E9 hit to do 50% damage. The value that is written in the table is the estimated value that E9 would cause if the enemy was not being juggled.
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Capture||Showdown||Destroy||Suggested Element||Description|
|24401||24||1 in Attack Upgrade and 1 in Damage Upgrade||Thrust or Crescent||Crescent or Fan||O||Ice/Wind||Use C3/C6 and musou to capture|
|??||??||??||??||??||??||Insert your own build here. Just add a new row. Keep description short.|
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Suggested Element||Description|
|50000||15||5 in Base Speed||Moon||Any||None||Similar to the Flute. Spam Moon.|
|30000||9||5 in Base Speed||Moon||Eclipse||Ice||Eclipse focused KO build.|
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Confront||Survival Match||Suggested Element||Description|
|20522||24||2 in Defense Upgrade||Thrust||Crescent/Fan||O||Ice||Spam Thrust, C6 and musou attacks, have advance ready.|
|40412||24||1 in Attack Upgrade and 1 in Defense Upgrade||Thrust||Crescent/Fan||O||Any but Vorpal||High Attack, high Defense build. Works with almost every element.|
|40421||24||1 Attack Upgrade and 1 Defense Upgrade||Thrust||Fan/Eclipse||O||Wind||Basic confront Build. Use C1 to freeze then spam C5.|
Note: Builds listed here are the number of stars you should put in each stat. The order goes: Attack, Damage, Defense, Life, Musou. So a build of "43320" means to put: 4 stars in attack, 3 stars in damage, 3 stars in Defense, 2 stars in Life, and 0 stars in Musou. For paired up modes a circle denotes which mode the build is specified for.