- Moveset: Huang Gai
- Advance Skill: Godly Hammer - Can use true musou regardless of health and doubles the attack power of musou. Can be stacked with attack x2.
|6||True Dark Shadow||+46||+36||+31||+42||+49|
Note: The above values are averages. Some weapons found in battle may vary in upgrade stats by +/-1. (The numbers under the stat columns indicate the upgrade slots)
|Iron Rod/Death Rod||Great Rod|
|Shadow Rod||(True) Dark Shadow|
|Iron Rod||A rod made of metal. The joints cause it to strike harder.|
|Death Rod||An iron rod carefully forged to become stronger.|
|Great Rod||An iron rod made from quailty materials that can cause great damage.|
|Shadow Rod||A powerful rod, said to be able to stop the flow of the Chang Jiang river.|
|Dark Shadow||A rod so powerful, it can stop not only rivers, but seas as well.|
|True Dark Shadow||The ultimate rod, able to split even the great oceans.|
|Thrust||Powerful downward strike.||O||O|
|Pierce||Windup swing followed by an upward strike to the left. Press charge again for an upward strike to the right.||O(All 3 hits)||O(All 3 hits)|
|Crescent||Frontal kick to the left.||O||O|
|Moon||Press charge once to place a bomb that takes 3 seconds to explode. Press it again before the first animation ends and you will throw it causing it to explode on contact. Huang Gai's original C1.||O||Fire||O|
|Fan||Frontal upward swing to the right. This attack knocks the enemy down preventing counterattacks.||O|
|Eclipse||A small hop to slam the Rod on the ground creating an AoE effect. This attack knocks the enemy down preventing counterattacks.||O|
- Stagger - Enemy weapon gets pushed up in the air and they lean backwards. Hitting them before they can fully recover will cause them to be juggled.
- Stun - Enemy is dazed with stars over their head and unable to move. Any attack while in this state will cause them to be juggled.
- Knockback - Sends the enemy backwards away from you. Usually ending a combo.
- Launch - Knocks the enemy up in the air setting them up for a juggle.
- Rotation Lock - Inability to turn your character during the animation.
- Element - If weapon is imbued with an orb or element, the element can be activated on this attack.
- SA - Super Armor status. Cannot be flinched by normal attacks and some charge attacks while performing this. Indicated by little orange swirly sparks around your body.
- "O" indicates the attack has this effect on the enemy. "X" means this attack does not have elemental activation.
Note: These evaluations are just the opinions of players here and are subject to change from time to time.
- Excellent - Very effective in this mode.
- Good - Pretty effective in this mode.
- Ok - Somewhat effective in this mode.
- Bad - Not effective in this mode.
Emblem Demonstration Video
Insert your emblem video here!
|C2||Small uppercut with the shield hand.||O||X||O|
|C3||Side kicks from the right and left. Ends with a smack upwards from the shield.||O(Last hit)||O(Last hit)||O(All hits)|
|C5||Smash the ground causing an explosion. Can hit behind opponents.||O||Fire|
|JC||Throws a bomb down and forward. This means it will land a short distance away from you. Cannot be blocked.||O||Fire|
|D||Charge forward then ram with the shield.||O||X|
- C# = Charge Attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, D = Dash Attack, Evo = Evolution Attack.
- C1 and C6 depend on the emblem.
- C3 gets longer with Combo upgrade. Can end C3 prematurely if you don't continue to press charge attack.
- All bombs, aside from true musou cannot kill under any circumstance, but will damage all friends and enemies.
|Regular Musou||Good||Yes||Knockback||Take swipes left and right while walking forward. Ends with a strike from to the left that covers the whole front.|
|True Musou||Musou with added fire damage. Ends by throwing five bombs in front that all explode as they hit the ground. They land a distance in front of you so you are open to enemy players who run in while you're throwing.|
- With Godly Hammer you can activate true musou at any health and it will be the exact same as if you had critical health(red).
|Number of Hits(Regular/True)||7/9||??||??||??||??||??|
This table lists the musou stat and how much musou is needed to increase the number of hits in your musou. (Assuming you use the full bar when you musou.) Do note that the musou stat values here may not necessarily be the lowest threshold needed on the musou stat to increase the number of musou hits. It's just a guaranteed stat that has been tested.
Motion Damage Values
- D = Dash attack, N# = Normal attack, E# = Evolution attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, C# = Charge attack, True = True Musou.
- What do these values mean? They determine how much damage you do per swing. Refer to the Battle Mechanics page for more details.
- The N in the values represents each hit in multi-hit attacks such as jump charges, C3s, and Musous. The final number is usually the knockback finisher of the combo(if it has one).
- "Base" represents the damage value of the attack by itself. The "Combo" damage value represents the total sum if you had connected with the all previous attack strings. (So C3 combo value is the total value of N1+N2+C3 values)
- E8 always causes the enemy to be juggled often causing the E9 hit to do 50% damage. The value that is written in the table is the estimated value that E9 would cause if the enemy was not being juggled.
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Modes||Suggested Element||Description|
|50312||25||2 in Attack Upgrade, 1 in Max Temper||
|Any||Confront||Ice||Highly offensive build. Godly Hammer people into oblivion.|
|40323||25||2 in Attack Upgrade, 1 in Max Temper||Thrust, Pierce, Moon||Any||Confront||Ice||Well rounded build with more life so your survive more. Kill people with Godly Hammer.|
|40005||25||2 in Attack Upgrade, 1 in Max Temper||Any||Any||Confront||Any||A "glass cannon" build. No upgades on musou to keep the musou bar short+high filling rate to keep you almost always have full musou at any time.|
|00540||25||Depends on playstyle, 1 in Max Temper||Thrust, Pierce, Crescent||Any except Moon||Confront||Vorpal||Vorpal build.|
|30224||24||2 in Musou Upgrade||Thrust||Moon||Confront||Fire||Musou Build.|
|??||??||??||??||??||??||??||Insert your own build here. keep description short. Just add a new row.|
Note: Builds listed here are the number of stars you should put in each stat. The order goes: Attack, Damage, Defense, Life, Musou. So a build of "43320" means to put: 4 stars in attack, 3 stars in damage, 3 stars in Defense, 2 stars in Life, and 0 stars in Musou.
A good combo to do while facing any NPC, aside from musou generals, is C5 then juggle with C3. Any human player would be able to recover out of this in the air, but none of the NPCs know how to recover. C5 has a natrual fire element and launches enemies in the air, and if you are a close enough you can make the blast appear behind them. After they are in the air you can use C3 to juggle them while they are still on fire, the fire does not go out as long as the enemy in question does not air recover or lay on the ground, this will cause extra damage while you are juggling them. This is useful for NPC commanders, fill in or otherwise, or named NPCs, mainly officers.
C3 strings >(Godly Hammer on)Musou - This combo shows the most effectiveness against granite Twin Picks, which the C3 should have bring down most of the life gauge. Followed up by musou (powered with Godly Hammer) should get enough hits to kill.
|Thrust||Perfect with Lighting/Blitz Orb only if the attack is modded twice. Instant one hit kill.|
|Pierce||Good if you use an ice orb as this will allow you to connect all 3 attacks doing high damage. Using it with Attack x2 will also help.|
The C3 is very powerful and has one of the highest damage values in the game. If the opponent blocks your combo use the C5 as it can hit behind an opponent. However, be aware that the C5 can be blocked if they turn around at the right time and block.
This weapons C5 is useful for large groups because it will naturally set them on fire while covering a large area.
This works for officers, this is because you not only get Godly Hammer, but you also have bombs on your person no matter what. These make good ranged attacks, and can set the general on fire, so you may team up with a musouing friend. The downside is that when it rains then a lot of the damage you can do is reduced. Because of the weapon's high attack and Godly Hammer this is very good for facing enemy officers.
(Note: As of Heavenly Strike update bombs no longer break super armor. They used to have musou power attack type, but have been debuffed to charge attack power since the update.)
|Base Siege Damage||1.0|
Insert any combo videos you have here.