- Moveset: Xu Zhu
- Advance Skill: Godly Hammer - Can use true musou regardless of health and doubles the attack power of musou. Can be stacked with attack x2.
|6||True Stone Crusher||+38||+51||+31||+53||+33|
Note: The above values are averages. Some weapons found in battle may vary in upgrade stats by +/-1. (The numbers under the stat columns indicate the upgrade slots)
|Great Club/Heavy Club||Spiked Club|
|Bone Crusher||(True) Stone Crusher|
|Great Club||A simple weapon made of wood with its end capped with metal.|
|Heavy Club||A club made with heavier ends. The increased weight makes it even more deadly.|
|Spiked Club||A club with modifications to the weighted end, increasing its deadly effectiveness.|
|Bone Crusher||A strong weapon said to be shaped after the great destroyer Chi You.|
|Stone Crusher||A club believed to hold the strength of Chi You, King of Demons.|
|True Stone Crusher||???|
|Thrust||Powerful downward smash. Knocks the enemy down preventing counterattacks.||O||C1||O|
|Pierce||Frontal swing in front then behind.||O(Strong, both swings)||O(Both swings)||O(Both swings||O(Both swings)|
|Crescent||Hunch body forward then lunges forward with Club out infront. C1 has a delay while C6 is instant.||O||C1|
|Moon||Jump in place with Club below to smash the ground creating an AoE effect. Causes enemies to fall on their back.||C6|
|Fan||Frontal swing to the right then left.||O(2nd swings)||O(1st swing)||O(2nd swing)|
|Eclipse||Two clockwise spins followed by a downward smash with an AoE effect.||O(Clockwise spins)||O(Smash)||O(Smash)|
- Stagger - Enemy weapon gets pushed up in the air and they lean backwards. Hitting them before they can fully recover will cause them to be juggled.
- Stun - Enemy is dazed with stars over their head and unable to move. Any attack while in this state will cause them to be juggled.
- Knockback - Sends the enemy backwards away from you. Usually ending a combo.
- Launch - Knocks the enemy up in the air setting them up for a juggle.
- Rotation Lock - Inability to turn your character during the animation.
- Element - If weapon is imbued with an orb or element, the element can be activated on this attack.
- SA - Super Armor status. Cannot be flinched by normal attacks and some charge attacks while performing this. Indicated by little orange swirly sparks around your body.
- "O" indicates the attack has this effect on the enemy. "X" means this attack does not have elemental activation.
Note: These evaluations are just the opinions of players here and are subject to change from time to time.
- Excellent - Very effective in this mode.
- Good - Pretty effective in this mode.
- Ok - Somewhat effective in this mode.
- Bad - Not effective in this mode.
Emblem Demonstration Video
Insert your emblem video here!
|C2||Uppercut with the Club.||O||X||O|
|C3||Slams Club on the ground in front. Ends with a more forceful slam with an AoE effect.||O(Last hit)||O|
|C4||Large baseball swing.||O(Strong)||O||O|
|C5||Slams club creating an AoE in front.||O||O||O|
|JC||Curl up into a ball and slam on the ground twice while spinning then land on your two feet.||O(Both hits)||X|
|D||Jumps forward to curl into a ball and roll twice.||O||X|
- C# = Charge Attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, D = Dash Attack, Evo = Evolution Attack.
- C1 and C6 depend on the emblem.
- C3 gets longer with Combo upgrade. Can end C3 prematurely if you don't continue to press charge attack.
- This weapon has large knock back for any sweeping movements. This means enemies will go flying a good distance away if hit. This makes it hard to juggle alone.
|Regular Musou||Low||Yes||Knockback||Spins club outward in a counterclockwise rotation while slowly moving forward. Ends with one final spin that knocks enemies away while you lay down from being dizzy due to the spinning. Good for countering an enemy musou that doesn't juggle.|
|True Musou||Musou with added fire damage. Ends with a jumping downward smash with a shockwave after.|
|Number of Hits||??||??||??||??||??||??|
This table lists the musou stat and how much musou is needed to increase the number of hits in your musou. (Assuming you use the full bar when you musou.) Do note that the musou stat values here may not necessarily be the lowest threshold needed on the musou stat to increase the number of musou hits. It's just a guaranteed stat that has been tested.
Motion Damage Values
- D = Dash attack, N# = Normal attack, E# = Evolution attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, C# = Charge attack, True = True Musou.
- What do these values mean? They determine how much damage you do per swing. Refer to the Battle Mechanics page for more details.
- The N in the values represents each hit in multi-hit attacks such as jump charges, C3s, and Musous. The final number is usually the knockback finisher of the combo(if it has one).
- "Base" represents the damage value of the attack by itself. The "Combo" damage value represents the total sum if you had connected with the all previous attack strings. (So C3 combo value is the total value of N1+N2+C3 values)
- E8 always causes the enemy to be juggled often causing the E9 hit to do 50% damage. The value that is written in the table is the estimated value that E9 would cause if the enemy was not being juggled.
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Modes||Suggested Element||Description|
|50320||24||2 on Attack Upgrade.||Thrust||Moon/Eclipse||Confront||Lightning||One hit kill build with Thrust. Use C3 or C5 to stun and use Thrust and Attack x2 to finish them.|
|30333||24||Any mods of your choice.||Thrust/Moon||Moon/Eclipse||Confront||Ice/Lightning (suggested)||All around build suited for any playstyle.|
|40214||24||1 on Attack Upgrade, 1 on Musou Upgrade||Moon||Moon/Eclipse||Confront||Ice (suggested)||Musou spam build. Use Godly Hammer to wipe out enemies.|
|???||???||???||???||???||???||???||Insert your own builds here! Just add a new row! Please keep the description short.|
Note: Builds listed here are the number of stars you should put in each stat. The order goes: Attack, Damage, Defense, Life, Musou. So a build of "43320" means to put: 4 stars in attack, 3 stars in damage, 3 stars in Defense, 2 stars in Life, and 0 stars in Musou.
Insert thoughts here.
|Moon||Best Emblem for K.O.|
This weapon works best with Ice, although it can be used in mix with other elements. The weapon is slow, and harder to combo an enemy without help. Using Ice will force the enemy in place, meaning you can attack any amount without them moving away. Attacks like the C4 will launch enemies, making it harder to PVP as you would have to close the gap due to the slow speed of the weapon. That isn't to say it's large launch is all bad. Any person launched has very few ways of recovering until they hit the ground, as they can't air recover from the strike, and this will leave the enemy open to attack, although there has to be a plan beforehand if you want to set that up, and they have a fair bit of air time to get over so by launching the enemy you may buy enough time for a teammate to recover.
Ice: Best, the attacks are strong, but send enemies flying. By freezing your enemy you may open up very good time to beat the enemy up without fear of getting them out of range.
Vorpal: A small damage bonus, not the best choice other than draining an enemies musou bar. C4 launching an enemy may be best, as you can drain your enemy and leave a good gap to prevent any attacks to try to restore it.
Lightning: Bad choice for Club, Stunning an enemy may grant a damage bonus, but you may move an enemy before you wanted to, as stunned enemies lift. If done right, you may get a bonus combo in if you stun the enemy on the ground.
Despite the fact that you are at risk of sending enemies flying, Lightning with C5 can be used to stun if you have your advance and musou prepared. All that is necessary is to walk up and musou. Also with the really high damage value of Thrust, Lightning can be used with this as well, as a one hit KO weapon (though seldom seen).
Fire: Ok. By sending your enemies flying, you can get a fair amount of damage on them. You lack the abilities to juggle afterwords though.
Wind: Horrible PVP. Unlike the Twin Rods, this weapon has too many attacks that would send enemies too far away. Unless you are running, comboing, or have no other option you may send enemies too far away to allow for good follow ups. While it is fun to watch, and get enemies away from certain areas, it's not too practical.
Use the Moon emblem to kill troops in large bunches. Have a max speed on hand at all times.
|Base Siege Damage||1.5|
Insert any combo videos you have here.