- Moveset: Sun Shang Xiang
- Advanced Skill: Protect - Grants all allied players health regen. Effect does not apply to user.
|6||True Sol Chakram||+45||+38||+44||+34||+48|
Note: The above values are averages. Some weapons found in battle may vary in upgrade stats by +/- 1. (The numbers under the stat columns indicate the upgrade slots)
|Chakram||Steel Chakram||Moon Chakram|
|Luna Chakram||Sol Chakram||True Sol Chakram|
|Insert 200x280 picture of weapon here.||Insert 200x280 picture of weapon here.|
|Thrust||Three Cartwheels forward, last one ends with a falling heel kick. Sun Shang's original C1.||O||
Throws one Chakram forward and the other behind that return like a boomerang. Additional input to kick a red blast forward. The throw causes Launch while the blast causes Element and Knockback.
|2nd input||1st input||
C6 (All hits)
Throws both Chakrams forward close together that return like a boomerang. C1 has a slight delay while C6 is instant.
|Moon||Two kicks from left to right while hopping in place. The two kicks do two hits. Each kick creates a red trail. First kick causes Launch, second kick causes Element and Knockback. C6 has a slight delay||2nd Kick||1st Kick||
|Fan||Throw both Chakrams forward slightly apart from each other that return like a boomerang.||O||O|
Throw both Chakrams around in a circle, can be repeated 3 times. Does not Launch and has no mobility. Ends with a red cyclone around you, which has Element and Knockback. Sun Shang's original C6
- Stagger - Enemy weapon gets pushed up in the air and they lean backwards. Hitting them before they can fully recover will cause them to be juggled.
- Stun - Enemy is dazed with stars over their head and unable to move. Any attack while in this state will cause them to be juggled.
- Knockback - Sends the enemy backwards away from you. Usually ending a combo.
- Launch - Knocks the enemy up in the air setting them up for a juggle.
- Element - If weapon is imbued with an orb or element, the element can be activated on this attack.
- SA - Super Armor status. Cannot be flinched by normal attacks while performing this. Indicated by little swirly sparks around your body.
- "O" indicates the attack has this effect on the enemy. "X" means this attack does not have elemental activation.
Note: These evaluations are the opinions of players here and can change from time to time.
- Excellent - Very effective in this mode.
- Good - Pretty effective in this mode.
- Ok - Somewhat effective in this mode.
- Bad - Not effective in this mode.
Emblem Demonstration Video
|C2||Uppercut with the left Chakram.||O||X|
|C3||Spins with the Chakrams extended outward. Ends with both Chakrams thrown in a 360 around the character.||O||
|C4||Throw both Chakrams in a 360 around the front and back of the character.||O||O|
|C5||A counterclockwise moving trail of fire. Does knockback and has natural Fire.||O||Fire|
|JN||Swirling downward attack with both Chakrams.||O||X|
|JC||Throw both Chakrams downward while doing a backflip in midair and catch them before you fall back down to land.||O||X|
|D||Bearhug like attack while sliding.||O||X|
- C# = Charge Attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, D = Dash Attack, Evo = Evolution Attack.
- C1 and C6 depend on the emblem.
- C3 gets longer with upgrade of combos. Can end C3 prematurely if you don't continue to press charge attack.
- Some weapons can do additional combos with jump charge attacks.
|Regular Musou||Good Mobility, Juggles, Knockback finisher.||Steps forward and throws the Chakrams one by one in a series of slash motions. Ends musou with a spinning 360 slash.|
|True Musou||Musou with added fire damage. Ending finisher is a spinning jump creating a Tornado AoE.|
|Number of Hits(Regular/True)||7||8||9||10||??||??|
This table lists the musou stat and how much musou is needed to increase the number of hits in your musou. (Assuming you use the full bar when you musou.) Do note that the musou stat values here may not necessarily be the lowest threshold needed on the musou stat to increase the number of musou hits. It's just a guaranteed stat that has been tested.
Motion Damage Values
- D = Dash attack, N# = Normal attack, E# = Evolution attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, C# = Charge attack, True = True Musou.
- What do these values mean? They determine how much damage you do per swing. Refer to the Battle Mechanics page for more details.
- The N in the values represents each hit in multi-hit attacks such as jump charges, C3s, and Musous. The final number is usually the knockback finisher of the combo(if it has one).
- "Base" represents the damage value of the attack by itself. The "Combo" damage value represents the total sum if you had connected with the all previous attack strings. (So C3 combo value is the total value of N1+N2+C3 values)
- E8 always causes the enemy to be juggled often causing the E9 hit to do 50% damage. The value that is written in the table is the estimated value that E9 would cause if the enemy was not being juggled.
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Modes||Suggested Orbs||Description|
|??||??||??||??||??||??||??||Insert your own builds here! Just add a new row! Please keep description short.|
Note: Builds listed here are the number of stars you should put in each stat. The order goes: Attack, Damage, Defense, Life, Musou. So a build of "43320" means to put: 4 stars in attack, 3 stars in damage, 3 stars in Defense, 2 stars in Life, and 0 stars in Musou.
Insert thoughts here.
Insert thoughts here.
Insert thoughts here.
Use C3, dash attack works nicely with enough attack upgrades.
Insert tactics here.
Insert any combo videos you have here.