- Moveset: Cao Ren
- Advanced Skill: Deflect - Automatically guard attacks from infront.
|2||Heavy Buckler Blade||+26||+24||+38||+31||+25|
Note: The above values are averages. Some weapons found in battle may vary in upgrade stats by +/- 1. (The numbers under the stat columns indicate the upgrade slots)
Heavy Buckler Blade
|Insert 200x200 picture of weapon with no element here.|
|Thrust||Downward slash, upward slash followed by a Buckler thrust forward.||O(Upward slash)||O(Buckler thrust)||O(First 2 hits)|
|Pierce||Remove blade from the Buckler then punch the ground creating a ground projectile infront & behind.||C6||C6|
|Crescent||Rush forward with Buckler infront then remove the blade creating a shockwave.||O(Rush)||C6(Both hits)||O(Rush)|
|Moon||Remove blade from the Buckler creating an AoE around yourself.||C6|
|Fan||Point forward and shoot a wind cone forward. Press charge again before firing to shoot two wind cones going to the right and left diagonal infront of you has a longer cooldown.||O|
|Eclipse||Remove the blade and wildly spin it creating 2 AoE Tornados, then put it back in the Buckler to slash to the right.||O(Tornado)||O(Slash)|
- Stagger - Enemy weapon gets pushed up in the air and they lean backwards. Hitting them before they can fully recover will cause them to be juggled.
- Stun - Enemy is dazed with stars over their head and unable to move. Any attack while in this state will cause them to be juggled.
- Knockback - Sends the enemy backwards away from you. Usually ending a combo.
- Launch - Knocks the enemy up in the air setting them up for a juggle.
- Rotation Lock - Inability to turn your character during the animation.
- Element - If weapon is imbued with an orb or element, the element can be activated on this attack.
- SA - Super Armor status. Cannot be flinched by normal attacks while performing this. Indicated by little swirly sparks around your body.
- "O" indicates the attack has this effect on the enemy. "X" means this attack does not have elemental activation.
Note: These evaluations are the opinions of players here and can change from time to time.
- Excellent - Very effective in this mode.
- Good - Pretty effective in this mode.
- Ok - Somewhat effective in this mode.
- Bad - Not effective in this mode.
Emblem Demonstration Video
Insert video here
|C2||Remove the blade and swing it upward.||O||X|
|C3||Shoot blue projectile discs from the front of the Buckler.||O(Last disc)||O(Last disc)|
|C4||Bear hug like attack.||O||O|
|C5||Jam the blade into the ground creating an AoE.||O||O|
|JN||Swipe to the right.||O||X|
|JC||Jam the blade into the ground creating an AoE.||O||X|
|D||Run forward with Buckler infront and blade in hand, then a frontal swipe using both the Buckler and the blade.||O||X|
|Evo||N1 -> N2 -> E9 outward frontal attack while removing the blade from the Buckler.||O||O||X||O|
- C# = Charge Attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, D = Dash Attack, Evo = Evolution Attack.
- C1 and C6 depend on the emblem.
- C3 gets longer with upgrade of combos. Can end C3 prematurely if you don't continue to press charge attack.
|Regular Musou||Good||No||Knockback||Upward slash to the right then a backhanded upward slash to the left. Ends with a spinning uppercut followed by stomping on the ground with both legs.|
|True Musou||Musou with added fire damage. Ends with a backhanded upward slash followed by a sumo stomp creating a shockwave.|
|Number of Hits(Regular/True)||8||10||??||??||??||??|
This table lists the musou stat and how much musou is needed to increase the number of hits in your musou. (Assuming you use the full bar when you musou.) Do note that the musou stat values here may not necessarily be the lowest threshold needed on the musou stat to increase the number of musou hits. It's just a guaranteed stat that has been tested.
Motion Damage Values
- D = Dash attack, N# = Normal attack, E# = Evolution attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, C# = Charge attack, True = True Musou.
- What do these values mean? They determine how much damage you do per swing. Refer to the Battle Mechanics page for more details.
- The N in the values represents each hit in multi-hit attacks such as jump charges, C3s, and Musous. The final number is usually the knockback finisher of the combo(if it has one).
- "Base" represents the damage value of the attack by itself. The "Combo" damage value represents the total sum if you had connected with the all previous attack strings. (So C3 combo value is the total value of N1+N2+C3 values)
- E8 always causes the enemy to be juggled often causing the E9 hit to do 50% damage. The value that is written in the table is the estimated value that E9 would cause if the enemy was not being juggled.
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Modes||Suggested Orbs||Description|
|50320||24||2 in Attack Upgrade||Crescent||Eclipse||Defeat, Confront||Ice||Captain America build focus on charging and C3|
|26||1 in Attack Upgrade||Crescent||Fan||
1 Life Upgrade
2 in Max Temper
|Ice or Wind||You can resist any punishment. Apply elements on enemies to allow your team mates kill them.|
Note: Builds listed here are the number of stars you should put in each stat. The order goes: Attack, Damage, Defense, Life, Musou. So a build of "43320" means to put: 4 stars in attack, 3 stars in damage, 3 stars in Defense, 2 stars in Life, and 0 stars in Musou.
Pierce: very easy to jump over the projectiles that travel along the ground leaving you open for counter attacks
Crescent: super armor + AOE ( 1, 2 then AOE). Great for flasking up from troops and breaking crowds during PVP matches. Remember this move is only for short to mid range as the AOE doesn't have super armor.
Moon: long AOE range plus element in C6, can be used to apply element on multiple enemies.
Fan: great for long range attacks with ability to shoot two cones
Keep distance and use Ice, Lightning or Wind to provide support with C3 and Fan
Use Crescent(preferred) or Moon as C1 while using speed buffers to overcome the lack of speed on B. blade.
Insert tactics here.
Insert any combo videos you have here.