- Moveset: Xiahou Yuan
- Advance Skill: Fury - Slowly refill your musou bar regardless of health. Your musou bar will also fill at double the normal rate when attacking enemies.
|6||True Enforcer Rod||+38||+36||+45||+37||+46|
Note: The above values are averages. Some weapons found in battle may vary in upgrade stats by +/- 1. (The numbers under the stat columns indicate the upgrade slots)
|Battle Rod/Combat Rod||Strike Rod|
|Power Rod||(True) Enforcer Rod|
|Battle Rod||A weapon designed specifically to bludgeon.|
|Combat Rod||Made from a heavier material, this rod can inflict great damage.|
|Strike Rod||The destructive power for this rod has been improved with its uneven surface.|
|Power Rod||A rod with spikes attached to it. A very deadly weapon.|
|Enforcer Rod||A rod with a hardness greater than that of a diamond.|
|True Enforcer Rod||A weapon of tremendous power, it has been known since the times of the ancients.|
|Thrust||Shoot a wind cone forward.||O||O||O|
|Pierce||Slam Rod on the ground creating an AoE. Causes enemies to drop on their back.||X|
|Crescent||Upward swing to the right.||O||C6|
|Fan||Frontal swing to the left.||O||O|
|Eclipse||Jump up and slam the Rod on the ground creating an AoE.||O||O|
- Stagger - Enemy weapon gets pushed up in the air and they lean backwards. Hitting them before they can fully recover will cause them to be juggled.
- Stun - Enemy is dazed with stars over their head and unable to move. Any attack while in this state will cause them to be juggled.
- Knockback - Sends the enemy backwards away from you. Usually ending a combo.
- Launch - Knocks the enemy up in the air setting them up for a juggle.
- Rotation Lock - Inability to turn your character during the animation.
- Element - If weapon is imbued with an orb or element, the element can be activated on this attack.
- SA - Super Armor status. Cannot be flinched by normal attacks while performing this. Indicated by little swirly sparks around your body.
- "O" indicates the attack has this effect on the enemy. "X" means this attack does not have elemental activation.
Note: These evaluations are just the opinions of players here and are subject to change from time to time.
- Excellent - Very effective in this mode.
- Good - Pretty effective in this mode.
- Ok - Somewhat effective in this mode.
- Bad - Not effective in this mode.
Emblem Demonstration VideoEdit
Insert emblem video here.
|C3||Downward swing to the left then right. Ends with one more swing to the left.||O(Last hit)||O(Last hit)|
|C4||Spinning swing from front to back.||O||O|
|C5||Frontal tornado launcher||O||O|
|JN||Downward swing to the left.||O||X|
|JC||Drop straight down to slam the Rod on the ground.||O||X|
- C# = Charge Attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, D = Dash Attack, Evo = Evolution Attack.
- C1 and C6 depend on the emblem.
- C3 gets longer with upgrade of combos. Can end C3 prematurely if you don't continue to press charge attack.
|Regular Musou||Good||Yes||Knockback||Hopping spinning low swing to the left. Ends with a jumping swing that covers more range.|
|True Musou||Musou with added fire damage. Ends with an upward swing to the left then swing to the right creating a shockwave.|
|Number of Hits(Regular/True)||??/??||??/??||??/??||??/??||??/??||??/??|
This table lists the musou stat and how much musou is needed to increase the number of hits in your musou. (Assuming you use the full bar when you musou.) Do note that the musou stat values here may not necessarily be the lowest threshold needed on the musou stat to increase the number of musou hits. It's just a guaranteed stat that has been tested.
Motion Damage ValuesEdit
- D = Dash attack, N# = Normal attack, E# = Evolution attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, C# = Charge attack, True = True Musou.
- What do these values mean? They determine how much damage you do per swing. Refer to the Battle Mechanics page for more details.
- The N represents each hit in multi-hit attacks such as jump charges, C3s, and Musous. The final number is usually the knockback finisher of the combo(if it has one).
- "Base" represents the damage value of the attack by itself. The "Combo" damage value represents the total sum if you had connected with the all previous attack strings. (So C3 combo value is the total value of N1+N2+C3 values)
- E8 always causes the enemy to be juggled often causing the E9 hit to do 50% damage. The value that is written in the table is the estimated value that E9 would cause if the enemy was not being juggled.
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Modes||Suggested Orbs||Description|
|??||??||??||??||??||??||??||Insert your own builds here! Just add a new row! Please keep description short.|
Note: Builds listed here are the number of stars you should put in each stat. The order goes: Attack, Damage, Defense, Life, Musou. So a build of "43320" means to put: 4 stars in attack, 3 stars in damage, 3 stars in Defense, 2 stars in Life, and 0 stars in Musou.
Insert combos here
|Pierce||Best Emblem for K.O.|
Insert tactic here.
Pierce hands down is best.
|Base Siege Damage||1.0|
Insert any combo videos you have here.