- Moveset: Xu Huang
- Advance Skill: Toughness - If current life is below 100 you will be healed by 100, if current life is over 100 it will be doubled. Repeated activations while still in effect will heal you.
Note: The above values are averages. Some weapons found in battle may vary in upgrade stats by +/-1. (The numbers under the stat columns indicate the upgrade slots)
|Battle Axe/Combat Axe||Great Axe|
|Battle Axe||An axe with a long handle designed for battle.|
|Combat Axe||A battle axe made with better materials.|
|Great Axe||A battle axe made with a heavier blade. Too heavy for a normal person.|
|Destroyer||An axe with a strike like the bite of a wolf's fangs, requiring much strength to wield.|
|Marauder||An axe with a strike like the bite of a tiger's fangs. It takes much practice to wield properly.|
|Thrust||Slam the Axe to create a narrow earth fissure from the blade forward.||O||C1||O|
|Pierce||Slash from front to back on the left followed by a forward tap from the top of the Axe head.||O(Second hit)||O(First hit)||O(Second hit)||X|
|Crescent||Frontal slash to the left.||O||C6||C1|
|Moon||Jam the top of the Axe head on the ground creating a AoE effect around your body. Knocks enemies down preventing counter attacks.||X|
|Fan||Forward downward slash.||O||O|
|Eclipse||Three counterclockwise spins.||O(Last hit)||
O(All 3 spins)
- Stagger - Enemy weapon gets pushed up in the air and they lean backwards. Hitting them before they can fully recover will cause them to be juggled.
- Stun - Enemy is dazed with stars over their head and unable to move. Any attack while in this state will cause them to be juggled.
- Knockback - Sends the enemy backwards away from you. Usually ending a combo.
- Launch - Knocks the enemy up in the air setting them up for a juggle.
- Rotation Lock - Inability to turn your character during the animation.
- Element - If weapon is imbued with an orb or element, the element can be activated on this attack.
- SA - Super Armor status. Cannot be flinched by normal attacks and some charge attacks while performing this. Indicated by little orange swirly sparks around your body.
- "O" indicates the attack has this effect on the enemy. "X" means this attack does not have elemental activation.
Note: These evaluations are just the opinions of players here and are subject to change from time to time.
- Excellent - Very effective in this mode.
- Good - Pretty effective in this mode.
- Ok - Somewhat effective in this mode.
- Bad - Not effective in this mode.
Emblem Demonstration VideoEdit
Insert your emblem video here!
|C2||Uppercut with the Axe.||O||X|
|C3||Swing the axe in a circle. Ends with a frontal swing.||O(Last hit)||
|C4||360 swing from right to left.||O||O|
|C5||Slams the Axe on the ground infront with an AoE effect.||O||O|
|JN||Frontal swing to the left.||O||X|
|D||Slide with a delayed upward slash.||O||X|
- C# = Charge Attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, D = Dash Attack, Evo = Evolution Attack.
- C1 and C6 depend on the emblem.
- C3 gets longer with Combo upgrade. Can end C3 prematurely if you don't continue to press charge attack.
|Regular Musou||Low||Yes||Knockback||Spins Axe around the body while slowly stepping forward. Ends with a frontal swing with the Axe tucked behind your back.|
|True Musou||Musou with added fire damage. Ends with a low frontal sweep followed by a frontal slash with a shockwave afterward.|
|Number of Hits||7/8||??||??||??||??||??|
This table lists the musou stat and how much musou is needed to increase the number of hits in your musou. (Assuming you use the full bar when you musou.) Do note that the musou stat values here may not necessarily be the lowest threshold needed on the musou stat to increase the number of musou hits. It's just a guaranteed stat that has been tested.
Motion Damage ValuesEdit
- D = Dash attack, N# = Normal attack, E# = Evolution attack, JN = Jump Normal, JC = Jump Charge, C# = Charge attack, True = True Musou.
- What do these values mean? They determine how much damage you do per swing. Refer to the Battle Mechanics page for more details.
- The N in the values represents each hit in multi-hit attacks such as jump charges, C3s, and Musous. The final number is usually the knockback finisher of the combo(if it has one).
- "Base" represents the damage value of the attack by itself. The "Combo" damage value represents the total sum if you had connected with the all previous attack strings. (So C3 combo value is the total value of N1+N2+C3 values)
- E8 always causes the enemy to be juggled often causing the E9 hit to do 50% damage. The value that is written in the table is the estimated value that E9 would cause if the enemy was not being juggled.
|Build||Tempers||Mods||Emblem 1||Emblem 6||Modes||Suggested Orbs||Description|
|50321||25||2 in Attack Upgrade, 1 in Max Temper||Thrust||Eclipse||Confront||Ice, Wind||Highly offensive build. Control people with Eclipse.|
|20350||24||2 in Life Upgrade||Thrust||Eclipse||Confront||Ice||Tank build. Used to support your teammates by freezing them with Eclipse. Keep your advanced handy to get out of tight spots.|
|43320||25||1 in Attack Upgrade, 1 in Damage Upgrade, 1 in Max Temper||Thrust or Moon||Eclipse||Suppress, Showdown, Destroy||Ice (Optional)||Standard capture build. Will allow you to handle any base and take down bases in a reasonable amount of time.|
|44200||23||2 in Attack Upgrade||Thrust or Moon||Eclipse||Suppress, Showdown, Destroy||Ice (Optional)||More offensive capture build will allow you to take bases very easily. However, your defense is lower.|
|45000||25||2 in Attack Upgrade, 1 in Max Temper||Thrust or Moon||Eclipse||Suppress, Showdown, Destroy||Ice (Optional)||Kamikaze base capper, try at your own risk.|
|00450||25||2 in Life Upgrade, 1 in Max Temper||Thrust||Eclipse||Confront||Vorpal||Vorpal build.|
|30324||25||2 in Musou Upgrade, 1 in Max Temper||Moon||Eclipse||Confront||Fire||Musou spam build.|
|??||??||??||??||??||??||??||Insert your own build here. Just add a new row. Keep description short.|
Note: Builds listed here are the number of stars you should put in each stat. The order goes: Attack, Damage, Defense, Life, Musou. So a build of "43320" means to put: 4 stars in attack, 3 stars in damage, 3 stars in Defense, 2 stars in Life, and 0 stars in Musou.
Insert thoughts here.
|Moon||Large area of effect makes it ideal for killing troops.|
|Eclipse||Best Emblem to use as it has elemental activation on all 3 hits and only the last hit will knock the target away.|
Use Eclipse along with an Ice or Blizzard orb to freeze enemies around you. Keep your advanced in reserve at all times in case you get caught in a combo or musou and can activate it to prevent you from dying.
Use Moon emblem on C1. Try to get max speed boosts to bypass the slow running speed of the Battle Axe.
|Base Siege Damage||1.0|
Insert any combo videos you have here.